What if

Mitch pov
While I packed my stuff I talked to myself.

M : When I go back... what will I do?... Or what can I do?

Kirstie pov
I had an awesome date with Ethan. We exchanged our phone number and he drove me back to my place. It was so fun. He was very understanding. As I opened the door Jiin and Scott ran to me.

J: Are you okay!!!!??
K: Umm... Yeah?
S: Did he do anything to you? Or say anything?
K: We talked. But nothing too special..
S: Oh
J: Thank god.
K: What is going on?
J: Just... Worried about you...?
K: Hmm....
S: Jiin didn't you say we need to go grocery shopping?
J: Oh right

They scurried awkwardly. So I held Scott.

K: Scott?
S: Yes?

He is not looking at me.

K: Look at me.

He hesitated and looked right into my eyes.

K: What the hell is going on

He looked to the ground.

K: I said. What the hell is going on.

Then Jiin nudged in.

J: Oopsie gotta go.

Then she quickly pulled Scott out the door. I sank to the floor. What the hell is going on.... I decided to take a quick shower to brush everything on my mind.

Mitch pov
With a suit case I said good bye to Alex.

M: You know.. I might be coming back.
A: Nope you aren't. I am gonna send all your stuff back to Kirst.
M: Fine
A: Stay well
M: No worries. Sorry for leaving and all kinds of stuff that I have done to you.
A: Nah. It was just you being you.
M: Hmm??
A: Just go already. You might be late for your plane
M: Kay. Bye

I got on the taxi and looked at my suitcase. I was really worried. As I got to the airport. I was panicking. Then I got a call from Jiin.

M: Hey Girl
J: You know your voice trembles when you are nervous right?
M: Ugh. What is it?
J: Well when is your flight?
M: After an hour.
J: Do you want us to pick you up from the airport?
M: Yes please.
J: Kay see you then.
M: Wait is Scott with you?
J: Yeah he is. Do you wanna talk to him?
M: Yes please.
S: Hello
M: Scotttiieeeeeeee!!!
S: Ha ha Yes Mitch.
M: I am so worried.
S: Don't be. Trust yourself.

I got my stuff and boarded on the plane. It was a short flight. So I took a quick sleep.

When I woke up we have arrived.
When I was out there was Jiin and Scott waiting for me. Jiin and Scott ran up to me.

J: Mitch!!!!!

I hugged them tightly.

J: Ugh you are now skinnier than me.

I laughed awkwardly. Scott led us to the car. Jiin sat with me at the back and Scott drived.

S: You are stealing my girlfriend!!!
M: We need some quality girl time to talk.
S: Right LOL

Jiin laughed hard and I cackled too. But Scott wasn't laughing.

M: You okay?
S: Umm yeah. Why am I so nervous? Isn't it you that is supposed to be nervous?
M: Yes.

I am going to see her. It has been quite a while that I haven't seen her. I don't know if she dyed her hair or she lost her weight. I thought I erased her out my mind. When I thought of those stuff I felt my part of heart aching. It was sad.

S: We are here!!!!!

What??!!!

M: Wait!!!!!
S: Why?
J: What is it?
M: Is she there?
S: Yeah.
M: What am I gonna say?

Instead of an answer Jiin pulled me to the door. She quickly opened the door. Then the scent of Kirstie brushed my nose. It was hers. Definitely.

Jiin mouthed to me.

J: She is sleeping.

Then Jiin pulled me to where I really wanted to be.

To the Kirstie's room.

When I quietly creaked the door there was a small figure that was crouching on her bed. It was her. I was so desperate of her. I looked around her room. Nothing changed. I walked in to the room. I heard Jiin closing the door.

I quietly sneaked to her side. She was a heavy sleeper. I knelt down by her and looked at her. I admired her. She was beautiful. I touched her hand slightly. Kirstie moved a little.

It is her. I couldn't describe the feeling that was inside me. It was amazing yet wonderful.

I pulled the blanket over so that Kirstie could sleep well. She was so cute. So I held her hand and admired her.

Scott pov
I locked the car and came in. I saw Mitch standing infront of Kirstie's room. I chuckled and went to the living room. I sat down comfy and Jiin came.

S: So...?
J: He is in Kirstie's room.
S: And...?
J: Oh Kirstie's asleep right now.
S: Okay then.

I was kinda worried. If Kirstie freaks out? What will I tell her? What...

As I was deep in thought Jiin held my hand. She looked in to my eyes.

J: You know... I haven't seen you this troubled after you and me braking up.

I chuckled a little.

J: Look at us. As you can see.. We are happy and together. Don't worry. It's Mitch and Kirstie. They have been through everything. They will win over anything. Trust me.

I smiled at my wise beautiful girlfriend.

S: Thanks.

I hugged her as I pulled her on my lap. She put her arm around my neck.

S: I love you so much. How can I live without you...

She chuckled a little.

J: I know you won't
S: Oh really?

I tickled her and she laughed so hard.

Mitch pov
I heard loud laughing. Must be Jiin and Scott. I looked at Kirstie. . Her eyelashes were perfect. I touched her cheek. Then Kirstie moved a little. As I looked at her eyes... it opened. She was awake.

A/N
Hey!!!!
Sorry for the late upload. My boyfriend...well he is having the same issue with Kirstie in my story. It was really hard for me.
Thank you for reading
Enjoy♥