Why did you?

Scott pov
As I slowly calmed Kirstie down, I saw my phone ringing endlessly. I saw the caller id. It was Mitch. I got to hold myself together or I would have screamed.

M: Hello?? Scott??
S: Yeah. What is it Mitch?
M: Well I sorta kinda left Kirstie alone and I can't find her.
S: She is with me.
M: Oh..... Thank god we found her!! So where are you guys?
S: Sorry. Kirst is not in the mood of seeing you right now.
M: Okaaay..... I will see you back at the hotel.
S: kay. Bye
~call ended

Kirstie pov
I saw Scott talking on the phone with Mitch. He was kind and nice. He is such a wonderful friend.

Mitch pov
What have I done? I was trying to confess my love and now she thinks I hate her. And she is with Scott!!! I know.Scott has a big crush on her!!!!
I don't know what to do. So I ran back to the hotel and cried.

Scott pov
We slowly headed to hotel. On the way I tried to make Kirstie feel better.

Kirstie pov
On our way home, Scott tried to make me feel better. We went to the arcade, got some stuffed animals, and bought some food. He knew me so well.

At the hotel.....

S: Kirstie, you all right?
K: Yeah... Thank you sooo much!
S: Anything for my princess

Kirstie pov
I felt myself blush when he said princess. But I knew that Scott said it in a friendly way. I felt horrible so I went to my room and went to bed early.

Mitch pov
I saw Scott coming in to my room. So I rushed to him and asked about Kirstie. Scott told me that I should go say sorry soon or later. So I decided to go apologize right now.

Kirstie pov
I heard a knock at the door. So I came up to the door and asked.
K: who is it?
M: It's me Mitch.
K: Oh.... What makes you come here?
M: Look Kirstie I am so sorry for what I have done. I kinda got jealous and thing got...

Kirstie pov
Did he just say jealous? I can't believe it!! I couldn't help but to pull Mitch into the room and kiss him.

Mitch pov
Kirstie pullede into the room and brushed her lips on mine. I couldn't believe this was happening. Kirstie was kissing me!!! So I held her jead with my hand and pulled her waist toward me. Then I bit her lower lip for entrance. She opened it up a little. Then we kissed passionately. After the kiss, we felt awkward.

Kirstie pov
Wow... I kissed Mitch. But I know he hates me. I should say sorry.

K: I'm so sorry.
M: Why?
K: Because I know that you hate me.

Kirstie pov
I felt my self tearing up. Then Mitch pulled me toward him and kissed me passionately again .
M: This is what I feel about you.
Then he quickly ran out without saying anything more. I couldn't believe he did this.

Mitch pov
Oh my god... Did I just confess love to Kirstie? I can't believe it. What if Kirstie didn't like it? I am such a mess..

A/N
Heyyyy!! I'm on a run!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!