Honeymoon

Kirstie pov
By the look Mitch wasn't going anywhere. I made him sit down on the chair closest to the door. I sighed when Mitch seemed to be asleep. Then the door creaked open. I looked at it and there was someone pushing a wheel chair. I quickly went there and held the door for them. I smiled to them and my smile faded. I was shocked.

K: Hidden...?

The man chuckled.

H: That's me. And this is Ben.

He pointed to the man sitting on a wheel chair. I was completely shocked.

K: How...
H: Congrats Kirst
B: Congratulation

Ben smiled and I knelt down by him. I started to sob when I saw his face. He had many scars.

B: Don't cry. You makeup will be ruined.

I chuckled lightly. He was a good butler. I helped them to the chair where Mitch was sleeping. Mitch seemed to sober up. He was humming to the tune and saw me.

M: What happened? Why are you crying?

I chuckled nervously.

K: Mitch this is Ben and Hidden.
M: The Ben and the Hidden?
K: Yeah. Ben and Hidden this is Mitch
B: Oh! Nice to meet you again.
H: Nice to meet you
M: Thanks for everything
B: No. She deserved it.

We talked alot. I was very happy to see Hidden and Ben again.

K: Oh Ben Lisa was my butler after you.
B: Yes I heard.
K: Let me show you my friends.

I skipped to where Jiin and Scott was. I happuly skipped to them. As I were close I saw that they were making out. I giggled and went back to Mitch. I hugged him.

M: Where's Scott?
K: They are making out.

I hugged him once more than looked at Hidden and Ben.

K: It was so nice to see you guys again. This is my phone number.

I handed them the phone number and hugged them both.

B: Well have fun at the honeymoon.
K: Thanks I will
H: Kay. Kirst stay safe.

I giggled and put my arm around Mitch. We giggled and made our way out of the party.

M: Oops I left my phone there. Be back in sec.
K: Kay. I will have a visit to the restroom.

Mitch pov
I quickly went to the party room and searched for my phone. I saw it on the table. I quickly snatched it made my way to the door and when I heard an argueing I stopped. I tuened around and found Hidden and Ben argueing.
I didn't intend but I overheard them.

H: You were supposed to tell her!!
B: So I am gonna tell her that the gang is growing its power to a marrying girl who is happy as hell?
H: So I told you I will tell her but you denied
B: She is happy now. We don't want to ruin that.

I walked up to them. They both looked pretty shocked

M: Umm...
H: How much did.you hear?
M: Practically everything
B: Oh god.
M: But don't worry I won't tell Kirst.

They explained to me what is happening. Ethan is making a gang but he is finding the original members. Thankfully Ethan thinks that Hidden and Ben is dead. But Kirstie... she was quite a sniper. Ethan wanted her.

M: God damn
H: But we have an idea.
B: Just for you to know I didn't agree on this.
H: Kirstie has to be dead.
M: What?!
H: Seemed to be dead. She will get new id. And everything.
B: And there is a bad part to it.
H: You guys can't really have your children's name on.your family report thingy.
M: Why?
H: It increases the danger of getting caught.

I sighed. It's Kirstie or my future children.

M: So there's no.chance of anything else?
B: I am.searching on it.

I heard the door creak opening. It must be Kirst.

M: Sorry gotta go. Call me.

I gave them my phone number and quickly went to see Kirst. She was opening the door.

M: Ready to go?
K: Umm yeah
M: We gotta tell Alex.
K: Kay.

We quickly went to Alex dancing his butt off.

M: Alex we are heading off to honeymoon.
A: Oh.

Alex quickly ran to front and held a mic.

A: Everyone!! They are heading off to the honeymoon!!!

The spotlight was on us. And everyone cheered. We thank the people for coming and we quickly headed to the limo. We got in it and the driver took us to the airport. Our trip was to Hawaii. We looked at each other.

K: I can't believe I am married.
M: I can't believe I got you in love with me.

I chuckled as she blushed.

M: I thought we have been through everything. But I guess it's just a beginning.

I tensed realizing what I said.

K: What do you mean...?
M: I meant that marriage will be a new life.

She giggled and rested her head on my shoulders. Sudden fear came to me. What if I lose her? My eyes were trembling as I looked down to Kirst. She realized my tension and kissed me softly.

K: Do not worry. You won't lose me again.

I smiled softly. The driver informed that we arrived. So Kirst and I quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and got off the limo. We thanked the driver as he lifted the carriers off for us. We gladly took them and went to clget out tickets. We checked in our luggages. We were ready to go. The boarding area was quite big and clean. We quickly got on the plane since we didn't want to miss our plane. Airplanes always bring me the meomory of her. It was all how it started. It explained all. I smiled as she buckled herself.

K: What are you smiling at Mr. Grassi?

She sassed. I couldn't help but to grin.

M: My beautiful wife.

She blushed as I used the word wife. I grinned and buckled myself too. We held hands as the airplane began to move.

A/N
Do you want this story t o end with smut. Vote or comment if you want to(:
Enjoy♥