Mrs. Grassi

Mitch pov
I nervously went down aisle strong amd confident. My parents looked at me and smiled widly. I went to the front. Alex was doing the preach thingy. I gave him a smile and he smirked.

A: Now here's the bride!!

The door opened and Kirstie was there. She was beautiful. Her dress made her look pure and innocent. Her makeups were light yet pretty. Her hair was perfect. She shyly smiled and she came down the isle carefully holding on to Mrs. Maldonado. Jiin was behind her holding her dress ends. As Kirstie was right in front of me I smiled widly. Kirstie has tears in her eyes. Mrs. Maldonado handed Kirstie's hand. I held it delicately. Then the people awwed. Jiin quickly got to the seat next to Scott. We both faced Alex. He said some stuff. I couldn't really hear it cause Kirstie was so beautiful. Then I heard people laughing. I looked around and looked Alex with an amused face.

A: Umm... groom must be having some second thoughts cuz he is not answering.

I chuckled.

A: Do you take Kirtin Maldonado as your beloved wife?
M: Yes I do.

Alex grinned and he faced Kirstie.

A: Do you take Mitch Grassi as your husband?
K: Yes.
A: Well now I pronounce you as husband and wife. Now you may kiss.

People clapped and I doved i for the kiss. I was in hunger of her. I haven't kissed her since two days ago. Ipulled her tightly. We kissed quite long. Then we broke the kiss. People clapped and Kirstie was tearing up too. I pulled her close. Then many people came to say some cheers.

M: Well Mrs. Grassi

She chuckled. Jiin came to us

J: Sorry but she has to change into her party dress.

Scott came and put his hand on her shoulder. I have to say I was quite surprised.

M: Can I go help her?
J: Yeah.

I held Kirstie's hand and followed Jiin. She got us to her dressing room. The room had a beautiful blue knee.length dress on there.

J: There's the dress. You guys can hop in to the room and change. We will wait.

I quickly got the dress and pulled her in. She playfully giggled and came in. I made her turn around and started to unzip the dress. I planted small kisses on her back as doing so. Kirstie squirmed. Her body shivered as I pulled her dress down. I helped her out. Then I started to kiss her. Ou tongue met. I nibbled on her lower lip. My hands roamed around her body. One hand behind her neck and another cupping her breast. She moaned as I massaged it. Then there was a knock.

J: Umm... Are you guys done yet?

I smirked amd Kirstie smiled.

K: Almost done!!

I held her dress. She put it on and I zipped it.

M: This will continue tonight

She shivered as I kissed her neck.

M: Let's go. We can't keep them waiting Mrs. grassi

She smiled and we got out hand in hand.

J: Okay. I will just finish up the makeup.

She added small touches on Kirstie's face. Then we were ready to go.

J: The party already started:)

She smiled and he held Scott's hand and went to the dance floor. We got to the dance floor too.

A: Here comes the groom and the bride

He announced and the dance floor was clear. People gathered around in a circle. Slow music started.

M: Shall we?

She smiled and she put her hand on my shoulder she held my hand. I put my hand on her waist softly. Then we swayed to the music. Everything seemed to darken out. I could only see Kirstie. She widly smiled. The song ended. Then the song ended. We put apart. Then some couples came on to the dance floor. Theusic was now more fast and fun. We danced to it gladly.

Scott pov
I went to the refreshment corner. I got strawberry martinez. Mitch and Kirstie came too. They each got some cocktails.

S: Well congratualtions Mrs. Grassi
K: Thank.you

She smiled. Mitch came by her side and kissed her cheeks. She grinned.

K: We have a surprise
S: What?
K: Mitch give him
M: It's the ticket to Guam.
S: What?
M: With Jiin
S: Whaaaaaat?
M: She doesn't know it. She has her ticket. But she thinks it's just by herself.

Kirstie giggled.

K: Take it.

She shoved it to me and ran off with Mitch. I smiled widly. They were a cute couple. I shoved the ticket in my pocket and turned around to see the people dancing. The song had turned to a slow sexy dance. Many of them were grinding to each other. Kirstie and Mitch was there. But they were more like just wiggling cuz they were drunk. Then my eyes drifted off to another couple. The girl seemed to be drunk. The man was roaming his hand around her. He grinded in to her furiously. Then they moved a bit and I could see my jacket. My rage built up. I stomped to them and took Jiin by her wrist. I pulled her into my arms. I looked at the man and he walked away. I looked at Jiin.

S: Are you okay?
J: Whaaaaaaaaat

She was absolutely drunk.

J: Ewwwww why are yew holdinmgg meee

I sighed. But she began to tear up

J: Youui swaid yohu diddn't like mee

I sighed deeply and pulled her into my arms tighter. I slowly picked her up bridal style. I walked to the nearest sofa. I laid her down and knelt by her.

J: Gooo awayy you dooon't like me

I sighed.

S: No I like you. I like you more than anything.
J: Goooo awaaay lierr.
S: I am not lying.
J: You dumped me.
S: I did it for you
J: Then youu don't know me

I chuckled.

S: Yes. I think you are right

She pouted again.

J: I wan some more beer.
S: No no more beer for you.

I squeezed her hand lightly. Then Mitch and Kirstie came.

M: Heyyy
K: Sorry Mitch is drunk.
M: Lovebirds eh
K: We will go

She giggled and she helped him walk.
But Jiin reached her hand out grabbing Kirstie's dress.

J: I need to go home
S: I will take you
J: Noooooo you hate me
K: Jiin. I can't take you home. Scott will
J: Fine

I waved to them. They were going on the honeymoon. I sighed looking at Jiin who was now laighing hysterically. How am I gonna get her home.

A/N
Gonna try writing two books:(
Enjoy♥