Prepare

Mitch pov
First of all marriage was harder than I thought. It's not like oh let's get married and boom there is a wedding. I always thought it would be like that but it wasn't. Kirstie and I began to prepare for the marriage a week ago and it was hard. First we started off with the wedding place. I wanted a big wedding so it was kinda hard to find a place. Thankfully Jiin had a friend who owned a place so we decided to use a big wedding hall so I could invite alot of people. Then it was time for the wedding dress and the suit. Today we are going to the dress shop. I was driving and Jiin and Scott was behind us.

M: We are here

Kirstie ran in followed by Jiin. The boys slowly came out. Trust me. I don't like shopping at all. Scott looked at me and chuckled.

S: You look like a turkey going to get killed for thanksgiving

I laughed and gave him a glare.

M: It will end badly. I know it.

He chuckled and we stepped inside. The place looked so shiny and bright because of the dresses. A woman came out and told us that she helps customers to pick their dresses.

H: Hello my name is Helen and please come on in and sit down.

Kirstie and Jiin came to us and sat down together.

H: So who's the bride?

We pointed at Kirstie and she squinted cutely. Helen smiled.

H: Well do yo have any style that you were thinking?

Sh*t. Kirst told me to pick a design like a week ago but I didn't. Kirstie was staring at me.

M: um... not really

Kirst pinched me.

K: Well we haven't yet?

So we had to look all through the dresses. My eyes were getting tired. Scott poked me on the side.

S: Dude
M: What
S: You are being real stingy
M: It's just... I am tired.

I looked away and there was another dresses.

M: Kirst can we look at them like tomorrow..

She looked pissed.

K: Fine

She stomped out with Jiin. Things are going badly.

S: She is mad at you
M: I know...

When we got in the car it was quiet. Jiin and Scott trued to break the silence but it didn't work quite well. We dropped Scott and Jiin at Jiin's apartment and we went to home. When we got inside thehouse Kirst just stomped away to her room.

M: Babe can we talk?

She was quiet. So I just opened the door and got in.

M: Please?

She was in her bed.

K: Get the hell out of here.
M: Please Kirst
K: I don't want to hear you babble about how it's hard for you.
M: I am not babbling!!
K: Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. Here
M: Kirstie you aren't even trying to listen
K: Cause you never listen to me!
M: Wow.

I was so pissed that I shut the door close hard and walked out.

Kirstie pov
I couldn't believe his attitude. How could he be like that? He was the one who didn't picked out the dress. It's our wedding not mine. Ugh. So I pressed myself with blanket and I tried to sleep.

After few hours...

I woke up. I checked the clock and it was 2 a.m. I was really hungry and went downstairs. The kitchen was messy. Mitch would have done that trying to look for stuff to eat. So I grabbed a bag of chicken started to roast it. It smelled great. I added some peppers and salt. Then I heard someone rushing down. I looked behind and there was Mitch looking awkward.

K: Umm....hi?

After the small fight everything was really awkward.

M: Hey
K: Unm.. so...
M: I.. I will go upstairs.

He was trying to run off but his eyes were glued to the chicken.

K: You can have some if you want
M: Really?
K: Yeah

So he began to set the table. I looked at him and chuckled. All he needed was food afterall

M: What are you laughing at

He asked playfully

K: I dunno a man who's way taller than me looking for food.

He laughed

K: What are you laughing at?
M: I dunno a munchkin looking for food at 2a.m.
K: I am not a munchkin!
M: I didn't say it was you

We just laughed like idiots.

M: Look I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that
K: I... I am sorry.

We hugged each other.

M: What are we going to do today?
K: I dunno... Maybe a day off from wedding plans will be okay.
M: Awesome!!
K: Then what do you wanna do?
M: How about.... camping?
K: Camping?
M: That way I can show off my masculine side.
K: Like that's gonna happen. I was always the one who shows the masculine. You were always the feminine one
M: No this time I am sure.
K: Fine
M: Kay let's pack!!!
K: Alright

So we started to pack. I got my jacket and some comfy clothes.

K: Mitch are we gonna have a barbeque?
M: Of course!
K: Then we have to stop by the market.
M: Okay.

In a short time we were all ready. Mitch was wearing his sweater on top of his pants. I was wearing a jacket over my clothes.

K: Mitch did you get the equipment for camping?
M: Chillax Momma got all under control.
K: Okay

I got on the car and waited. I saw Mitch shipping the rquipment into the car.

M: We are ready to go!!!!
K: Kay.

So we headed off. There was 'Pentatonix' album zooming on the radio. So we sang to it. We quickly stopped by to the market. He ran in telling me to stay in the car. I was getting worried. After ten min. Mitch ran with stuff in his hands.

M: We are finally ready!

A/N
Sorry for being late:( I went to a model un program:)

Enjoy♥