No

Kirstie pov
My mom and I arrived at the mall. Mitch parked his car and told me that he will stay at the car just in case.

K: Babe seriously you don't have to wait for us.
M: Nah You need a ride and you aren't stabelized. I will stay.
K: All right thanks

So I stepped out of the car and heldy mom's hand.

K: Let's go mom.

We walked to the mall.

Mitch pov
I was chillin' in the car. I was talking to Avi on the phone.

A: How is she?
M: She is okay. She is just having time with her mom catching things up.
A: Ah. Okay.
M: I will take her to see you later today.
A: Or I can go there.
M: You sure?
A: I can chill with you.
M: All righty then.
A: Kay be there in 15.

I guess a little company will be okay for me. So I stayed in my car until Avi came. Soon Avi came. He was hyper.

M: What's up with you?
A: What?
M: Dude you are hyper af
A: Cuz I am excuted to see Kirstie.
M: You will have to wait for a thousand years to come out.
A: Why?
M: You don't know the girl shopping? They take forever

He chuckled a little and looked at his phone.

Kirstie pov
While I was looking at some clothes with mom, I felt something strange. My training session was short but I was god damn well trained. And I knew that something was following us. Sh*t. I thought of calling Mitch. But I knew that they are looking for Mitch. They will.not hurt me. I am the princess after all. But I was afraid. I was not afraid of myself getting hurt but my mom. She... she could get killed. So I looked at my purse. I was still wearing the purse that Ben gave me. There was a gun and some bullets and smoke bombs. This is enough to at least save my mom.