Serious

Kirstie pov
As we were singing to our album Mitch told me that we arrived. He told me to stay in the car while he set uplop the tent. I was worried. I looked at him trying to pull out the tent equipment. He looked like he was about to fall. I ran out and held on to the equipment.

M: Babe I can do it
K: And just watch you hurt yourself
M: Umm
K: I will help.
M: Well thanks

I pulled the chairs out. I carried them. Mitch started to set the tent and I watched him. He was of course struggling. I laughed at him as he fell down.

M: It's all done!!!

I smiled to him and began to prepare dinner. I was going to do barbeque so I started to cut some veggies.

M: Babe....
K: Yeah?
M: Are you sure about the wedding?

I was so surprised that I dropped the knife and cut my finger.

K: Ouch

Mitch ran to me and helped me bandage the wound and clean up the wound.

M: Be careful.

He wasn't looking at me straight. It was weird and my old memory was haunting me. My hands were trembling. I tried not to show it. I began to cut the veggies again.

K: What do you mean...?
M: I mean we could change choices.... right?
K: What...?
M: You know people's mind change
K: Are you saying...that...
M: I am sorry Kirst.

I looked around and I saw Mitch walking away in to the woods. I ran after him. But the gap between me and him didn't seem to change. Then Mitch stopped and turned around. He was tearing.

M: Can't you see? It's hurting both of us.

Then shortly he was gone. I trembled down to the ground. Voice inside me was keep yelling
'Nobody loves you Kirst'
'It's hurting both of us'

I yelled back. And I started to weep.

M: Kirstie!!!

I woke up. It was a dream.

M: Are you ok? Why are you crying? Is everything all right?

I looked into Mitch. He was there.

K: It... It was just a bad dream. Sorry
M: Kirst why don't you get some rest while I get ready for dinner
K: I.. I am fine

Mitch pov
She walked away from me without a glance. Something was wrong. I could feel it.
So I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

M: Are you sure you are okay
K: Yes.

She pushed my arm away. My arm dropped hopelessly. This is not Kirstie that I knew. What is happening.

So I just walked up to her again and hugged her tight.

K: Let me go
M: No
K: Now Mitchell
M: What's wrong baby

I looked down to her. She looked away.

K: It's nothing.

I held her head amd forced her to look into my eyes.

M: What's wrong baby?

Her eyes teared up. Instead of questioning I just held her tight. As she calmed down I pulled her to the chair. She sat down and I knelt by her side.

M: Can you tell me about it?

She hesitated.

K: It was... a dream. It was about my fear...
M: Could you tell me about it more?
K: I lost you... you walked away...

I hugged her tight and whispered.

M: I will never ever leave you.

I kissed her forhead. I watched her calming down and carried her.

K: Put me down!!

I put her down on her sleeping bag. And I kissed her. She held on to my neck and kissed back. I broke the kiss.

M: I will get ready for dinner. Wear warm clothes and come out.

She smiled back.

K: Kay

Her blushed cheeks and the way how her hair looked messy looked too sexy. So I dipped in for another kiss. As I was slipping my hands into her shirt she stopped me.

K: Go get ready

I was disappointed. But I walked out so that Kirst could change her clothes.

I got to the table and got the stuff out. I started the fire and cut some veggies and sliced sausage and meat. Kirstie came by.

K: Do you need help?
M: Nope I am fine
K: Kay

I watched her carefully as she pulled the chairs to the fire. She sat down and dozed. It was cute to see her fall asleep. Then I concentrated on the food until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked and there were two people. One was very tall and hot. The other was a brunette. The tall one's name was James and the brunette was Rick.

M: How may I help you?
J: um I was wondering if we can join you guys in the campfire and barbeque. We are staying at the camp nearby. We can bring our own food
M: Wait a min.

I walked over to Kirst and tapped her on the shoulder

K: Hey..

She looked drowsy.

M: Umm there are people who wants to join us. Is that okay with you?
K: Sure why not.

So I walked over to them.

M: All right. See you guys here atlfter half an hour.
J: Awesome! Thank you
M: You are welcome

Kirstie came.

K: Are you done?
M: Yeah. I just finished.
K: Awesome

She gave a hug. I hugged her tight. She giggled and escaped from my hug.

K :I am gonna use the bathroom
M: Kay

I watched her go. I setted the table quickly. The boys arrived.

J: we brought some beers too

I smiled as they put their chairs around the campfire too. Kirst came back.

M: Oh Kirstie this is James and Rick
K: Umm nice to meet you
M: Guys this is my girlfriend Kirstie.
J: Hi
R: Nice to meet you too.

I led them to the table and Rick and I started to barbeque. I chatted with Rick. He was a polite guy. Also he had some humorous sides. I looked over to Kirstie and she seemed to have fun talking with James. Inner side of me was sooo jealous but I chose to not show it. I didn't want to be the childish one.

A/N
Heyyyyy! Sorry for being late:( I was grounded:(
Enjoy♥