Please

Kirstie pov
Mitch came out of the surgery room an hour ago. He is in a coma. I feel like a part of me is gone. Then I saw someone familiar walking to me. It was Jeremy.

K: What the....

Scott and Avi stood by me. I felt safe.

J: I was worried about you.
K: Well there's no need for that. Please leave.
J: Kirstie please give me a second chance.
K: Jeremy you lost my faith in you.
J: I am regretting so much. Please.
K: Didn't you hear me? Get out of here.
J: Kirstie...

When Jeremy approached to me, Scott and Avi blocked him.

A: Bro, didn't you hear her?
J: Please....
S: Get your ass out of here.
J: Fuck you Scott
A: Don't talk to my friend that way.
J: Fuck you. I am coming back Kirstie. I am.
K: Fuck off

He left. Scott and Avi looked at me with worries in their eyes. But I was fine. He was a jerk after all and I am not afraid of him. I looked at Mitch. He was still. What I was afraid was loosing Mitch.

Scott pov
It has been a week since Mitch got in a coma. Kirstie was better. But she wasn't eating well. She had depression medication and she didn't leave Mitch's side until the doctors told her to leave. She was getting skinnier and skinnier. I was worried.

Mitch pov
I was woke. But I couldn't really move my body. It was painful. Then I realized that someone was holding my hand. It was Kirstie. Some cold waters were falling upon my hand. Was she crying? Why? This is not her fault.... I made Kirstie sad again. What a jerk. Then I heard her saying something.

K: Mitch.... I don't know if you can herar me but I believe you are listening to me.

I am!! I am listening to you!!

K: I don't know if I can hold my life without you. I feel like a part of me is dead... Is it okay to let everything go...? Can you please wake up to stop me? I am afraid....

No...No!! She can't!!! I have to stop her. Then I felt tears coming up. I cried.

Kirstie pov
Oh my god? Is Mitch crying? I should call the doctors.
K: Please help!! He woke up!!
D: Oh my god.

After few minutes...

Kirstie pov
The doctor told me to stay out. So I did. I called all the ptx crew. I collapsed to the floor with relief. He woke up. Then the doctor told me to come in. So I did. In the room, there was Mitch.

Mitch pov
I wanted to surprise Kirstie. I wanted to act like I don't remember her. I know this is mean but I wanted to confess my love to Kirstie in a dramatic way.

K: Mitch...?

There she was. She looked sick. Jer eyes was full of tears.

M: Who are you...?
K: Oh my god.... I am Kirstie.....
M: I am so sorry but I don't recognize you...

Kirstie ran out. I felt guilty. Then Scott, Avi, and Kevin ran in.

S: Mitch!!
M: Scott!! Kevin!! Avi!!
S: I was so worried about you. Don't you scare me like that again.
M: I am sorry;) But. i have something to tell you guys.
S,A,K: What is it??

I told them my plot. They looked unsure if this will work but they promised to keep their mouth shut. Then I went out to find Kirstie. Kirstie was crying at a bench. I felt horrible.

K: Oh... Hi Mitch?
M: Hi Kirstie

I couldn't hold the plan so I blurt.it out.

M: Kirstie do you remember the question I asked you about two weeks ago??

Kirstie looked shock. I was kinda enjoying it.

M: When you wore the red dress and I took you to a restaurant?
K: You remember...?
M: Will you answer the question right now??
K: Oh my god.
M:(laughing)
K: Oh my god. I hate you.
M: It was so funny. Will you be my girlfriend?
K: What do you think?

Instead of an answer I kissed her. She kissed back. Oh how I missed this so much. When we broke the kiss, Kirstie was smiling. She is sooo beautiful.

M: Let's go back. Guys will be waiting.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed it;)