Liar

Kirstie pov
I was confused. But I scurried to the door and tried to open it. I heard a familiar voice.

E: Kirst honey!!Wait!!!

I really wanted to look behind but I didn't. Instead I quickly opened the door and ran to the car. I opened the car door and went inside. I locked myself in the car. What the hell is going on. Why or how can Mitch know Ethan?

Mitch pov

M: Who do you think you are to call Kirst honey?

Ethan scoffed.

E: I am her soon-boyfriend
M: Shut the fuck up.
E: Watch your language mister.
M: Get your ass out of here and do not show up infront of Kirst. You got that clear?
E: why should I? Hider?
M: Don't call me as a hider.
E: Well I don't know about that. Hider

Then he ran right out the door. I ran after him. He arrived at the door. He was knocking on the window restlessly.

E: Kirst open up

She was crouching and crying. I was pissed.

M: Get off from the car

He didn't listen to me. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him off.

M: Don't you dare to show yourself again.

I punched him on the face hard. He fell to the ground. I gave him a kick on the ass and got on the car. I drives fast and when we were out of town I stopped the car. She was crying. She wasn't still looking up.

M: Are you okay?

She was more like sobbing now.

K: Re...remember when you asked me out when we were in Korea?

I was shocked. How does she know that.? Does that mean that Kirst us remembering?

K: I was in hell worrying about you... I came back... But you... you left me when I got hurt.

I was struck.

M: No this isn't what you think like
K: You... you shouldn't have done that.

Her eyes were filling up with tears again.

K: I.. I waited for you! What I really was scared was that you leaving me and forgetting me!!!

I wasn't fully following what was going on.

K: You shouldn't have left me.

She stormedout of the car. So I quickly got off the car and.followed her.

M: Please Kirst it was for you.

She scoffed.

K: What I needed was you. But I guess you didn't see that.

She teared up in the end. She was keep walking.

M: Please...

K: Mitch... I was fucking in love with you!! Waiting!!! Hoping!!! And that's what you do?

M: Please!!! Listen to me once!!

K: Fine. Say it.

I took a deep breath.

M: It was hard for me too. But I thought it would be better for you to actually forget what happened.. It was a fucking nightmare and I was a part of it. I thought it would be better for you to not remember me. Now I see that I was god damn stupid and I am regretting. I came back when I heard you are meeting Ethan. I was worried about you! Don't you dare think that I didn't care about you!!! I gave my life up in LA just for you. I left my friends just because of you!!! You were the one who changed my every single decision!! Please... you have to understand...

I teared up too.

M: Please....

I looked up to Kirstie. She was crouching on the floor sniffling. I walked up to her and crouched down by her side.

M: I... I am sorry.
K: Mitch....

I looked at her. But she wasn't looking at me.

K: I don't know... All I don't want to do is hurt you. And I think I am making wrong decisions too. What am I supposed to do..? I am mad at you. I wanna punch you in the face and ask you why you left me.

I chuckled a little.

M: Then why don't we ask Scott and Jiin?

Kirstie looked at me.

K: Finally something great comes out of your little smart brain

I smiled at her. I gave her a hand.

M: Mind to hold my hand and go back to the car?

She scoffed a little with sass.

K: I will allow you to hold my hand

So I held her hand and headed back to the car. I sat down on the driver seat and drove to Kirstie's place.

At Kirstie's house...

We got in. Scott and Jiin was cuddling at the sofa.

S: Hey guys

I smiled weakly.

M: Hey
J: What happened?
M: What do you mean?

I tried to pretend nothing happened

J: Kirstie's eyes are puffy and your nose is red which means that you both cried.

She is damn smart.

M: Yeah.. that's the thing.

I sat down with Kirstie and explained what happened. Jiin was nodding the whole time.

M: And we don't know what to do
J: Gi헐ve us a sec.

Jiin pulled Scott over to the other room.

Jiin pov
J: So...?
S: What do you mean
J: What are we gonna do bout Kirst and Mitch.
S: Hmm...
J: I really want them to be happy
S: How about...
J: Yeah?
S: How about we make them go for a vacation?
J: Why?
S: Tell them that they can do whatever they want after the trip.
J: Ooh... then?
S: But they have to be with each other for a full week and another full week without each other.
J: That will totally make them feel their necessity right?
S: Yup

So I went out to them. Mitch and Kirst looked at me nervously.

J: I want you guys to go on a vacation for a week.
K: What?
J: Only a week. You guys have to be with each other the whole time.
K: Then...?
J: The next week you guys can't see each other call each other and etc. Are we clear?
K: Fine with me
M: Then that's all right with me too.

I smiled at them victoriously. I know they will make it happen. Whether it's sex or love.

A/N
hey!!! I guess this means that the next episode will be mostly smut. So watch out!!
Enjoy♥