Seduct

A really horrible smut plz skip if you don't like hardcore. I am warning.

Mitch pov
I roughly started to kiss her. I ran my fingers through her wet vagina. I licked my fingers after it. Then I got a vibrating dildo. Kirstie looked a little scared. But I wasn't caring. I pushed it right in her. She yelped in pain.

K: Mitchie... it...it's too big..

However I turned the vibrator on. She was moaning.

M: You liked it.

The time was over. I got off of her. But the dildo was still in her. She smirked.
K: Sit infront of me.

So I sat infront of her. I had no idea whhat was going through her head.
Then she started to piston the dildo. Then she began to moan. It was painful that I couldn't do anything. My thing was already hard pointing the ceiling. She was going hard. With the lingerie, moan, and the masturbation it made me go crazy.

M: Sh*t

I mumbled to myself. Kirstie was on her top. She was having orgasms now. She was breathing heavily. She slowly sat upright . Then she made me lie down. She faced her vagina on my face and she started to lick my dick. That was a que. So I dived in. She was moaning which made me go hard agian. It was a turn on for me. Then she got off of me. Then.the bell rang. It was time for me.

Kirst looked tired.

M: Let's have a rest. We need it.

She smiled. I tugged her in for bed. I lied down next to her.

K: What am I... to you?

I was surprised that she asked a question like that.

M: You are my everything.

She sat up straight

K: Will you leave me agian?

Now there were tears in her eyes..

M: I won't. I promise. Now get some sleep honey.

She lied down. But she didn't face me. So I hugged her. She sniffled.

M: Shh.....

As she drifted off to sleep I got up and started to make dinner. I was gonna make something good.

After 2 hours.....

I heard Kirstie scurrying downstairs. Well my lasgna and roast beef was almost ready too. Kirstie showed up. I could see that Kirst took a shower. Jer hair was wet. She was wearing a long dress shirt

M: Hey baby. How are you feeling?
K: Great thanks. What are you cooking? It smells gooood
M: Well it's lasgna and roast beef.
K: Ooh
M: I tried a new recipe. We are gonna find out if the recipe was good or not

She sat on the kitchen table.

K: I always liked you see cooking
M: Yes you did.

She used to sit like that whenever I cooked when we were dating. I smiled to her. I came by her and hugged her. I gave small kisses.

M: You are tired for a second one right....?

She chukled a little. She pulled my neck collar so she was as close as possible.

K: Depends on how you behave

She whispered. I couldn't resist it. I started to kiss her. We kissed passionately. We stopped for air.

K: I.. said to behave...

She whispered through her breath.

M: I am. I haven't even got you naked.