Deal

Kirstie pov
I was working out. But Lisa told me that I should get ready. Ethan was coming. I got off the running machine and checkedy weight. I lost so much weight.

K: Ugh... Why am I losing so much weight?

I mumbled to myself

L: Cuz you aren't eating much!!

I chuckled a little.

K: I... I just can't.

I walked to.the bathroom and took a shower. I hadany thoughts. I wondered how Mitch was doing. I felt a tear coming out. Sh*t. I thought I was over it. I quickly wiped them off and went out. Lisa was holding a light purple dress.

K: Thanks.

Lisa quickly helped me to get the dress on and did my hair. She dried them and curled it. My hair was pretty long now. But Lisa was making small mistakes. She looked nervous.

K: What's wrong?
L: Umm...
K: Spill
L: Well I heard that Ethan is in a bad mood. So I hope everything goes all right.
K: Why is he so upset?
L: I dunno...

I got my hair done and put some makeups on. Then Ethan walked in. Well, he looked really upset.

K: Hey.

He smashed me with his hand. I was struck in the face and fell down. Then I saw him raise his feet and trying to step on my knees. But as I was trained I avoided it.

K: What the hell
E: First of all you escaped.
K: And
E: Now you tried to escape agian with Hidden.

I was shocked.

K: What the fuck are you talking about?

I tried to look calm.

E: Oh pretty little Kirstin thought I would never find out. And you know what? Hidden is locked up and probably will be killed soon.
K: What the..
E: Also I tracked down the phone and I found some GPS adresses. I cam find your friends Kirstin.
K: No... please....
E: I have a deal for you.

I hesitated.

K: What... What is it?
E: I heard you are well trained.
K: Okay.
E: I am going to train you with a new trainer and you are going to work for the gang.
K: What do you mean by work?
E: You are going to be a killer.
K: What the hell
E: As a returm your friends will be safe.

I was in a deep thought.

K: Fine. I will do it.
E: Thought so. Here's your new identity.

He threw a folder at me. There was a passport and some papers. There said I was Taylor.

K: So..?
E: Your new trainer/partner will stop by today.
K: kay.

Ethan smiled evily and walked out.
I was just sitting on the floor.

L: Why? Why did you do that
K: I will do anything for them.

I stumbled to my bed and closed my eyes.

Scott pov
I woke up. I was on the desk. There were tear stains on the desk.

S: sh*t

I mumbled. I washed up and went downstairs. I saw Mitch staring at the ceiling.

M: Scott... I... i am sorry.
S: What is?
M: Just being so needy and everything.
S: It's okay....

I couldn't help but my tears escaped again.

S: Fu*k

Mitch looked surprised. He ran to me and pulled me on to the couch.

M: What is wrong...?