Moved on

Scott pov
When she hugged me, I could feel that Kirstie only cared me as a friend not a boyfriend. It was tough. But I had to move on. For Kirstie's happiness, I could d i anything. Sk I kissed her for the last time. She wasn't kissing back. I felt broken but when I broke from the kiss, I smiled.
K: Sorry Scott....
S: No... It was a goodbye kiss. Let's break up.
K: Why?
S: We aren't a couple. We can't. We are besties.
K: Scott....
S: I love you! Of course as a friend!
K: Thank you! It makes me feel so better;)

Scott pov
She smiled. I was broken. But we had to find Mitch... Wait a sec.... I remembered that I installed a GPS app on Mitch's pone secretly. It was in case if Mitch was drunk and he couldn't come back home. So I wrote Mitch's phone number and the adress came. WTF....? He is at New Jersey? But I heard that New Jersey is dangerous!! We better get there quickly before Mitch does anythimg to himself!!
S: Kirst!!! Pack your stuff!!
K: What is it?
S: Mitch is at New Jersey
K: Oh my god. Okay

Mitch pov
I am at New Jersey. I have been drinking and sleeping with other girls trying to forget Kirstie. But I couldn't. So I did something that I shouldn't have done. I did drugs. They helped.me to forget Kirstie for a while. It made me feel at least not lonely. Then I heard someone crashing into my apartment. It was Scott and Kirstie. I thought it was just an illusion caused by drugs.

Kirstie pov
We got to New Jersey and Scott drove us to Mitch's new apartment. He kicked the door and it opened. There was Mitch with his eyes not glimming, and he was pale. There were some needles at the ground. And he looked at us and fell back to sleep. I couldn't believe it. I was sobbing my heart out.

Next morning....

Mitch pov
One thing bad about drugs is that it gives me headache sooooo bad. Then I saw Kirstie sitting by my bed. S ok I guessed that I was not fully awake from the drugs.
K: Mitch?
Wow... I could hear her too.... I miss her so much.
K: Mitch please.... please look at me. I came here to take you.
I couldn't believe it. The real Kirstie was in my room. I felt a tear comming out of my eyes.
K: Mitch?
So I pulled Kirstie toward me. Then I quickly kissed her. I could feel her. It was her. She was there. I felt Kirstje kissing back. This is her. I can feel her lips. Then we broke from the kiss for air.
K: Mitch.... Why did you do this to yourself?
M: I missed you. I missed you so much.
K: Then why did you leave me when I was having problem with leaving me alone-thingy?
M: Cuz... You were dating Scott and I couldn't see that happen. So I ran away.
K: Mitch... I broke up with Scott and I love you. Why did you...?
I saw her tears welming up. I was so sorry. I meant for her happiness. I didn't want Kirstie to cry because of me!!

A/N
Heyyyy!! New update!! Love you guys