Make you love again

Kirstie pov
It has been a month since we broke up. I was too freaked out to do anything and Mitch seemed like he didn't care 'bout me anymore. I was just freaking out. But Christmas was coming and I promised to go to mom.
My mom booked the plane for me and I packed my stuff and got on the plane. When I found my seat I was confused/shocked. Mitch's seat was next to me.

K:..... Mitch?
M:.....Ugh
K: How can this be possible.
M: Well my mom booked the plane for me so I guess this situation was possible.

I forgot that Mrs. Grassi was best friends with my mom. Shoot. Three hours in the plane next to Mitch would be so awkward.

Mitch pov
Kirstie was sitting next to me. I had to hold myself together. Her scents, her little squirms. Everything was adorable and I just wanted to hug her. But I didn't. Like I said I am not giving love to anyone.

K: Mitch....?
M: What
K: Oh... Just kinda felt cold. Do....do you have a jacket or something?

Like the last time I wanted to hug her. But I didn't.

M: No suit yourself in the coldness.

I was being harsh on her. I saw her eyes filling up with tears. I tried to stay firm. But Kirstie held on to my arm.

K: Mitch.... please.... please give me another chance....plase....

I was melting in inside but I stayed with my firm face.

M: Kirstie I have a suggestion for you.
K:....What....What is it?
M: Get fucking away from me. Don't come near me.

I said it with a harsh tone. Kirstie squirmed a little then turned her back on me. Her back was shivering as she gulped down her cries.

Kirstie pov
Why would he say stuff like that? Was I not good enough for him? We broke up to be a friend not an enemy. But I found myself loving him again. What am I going to do? As I thought about these, we arrived at Texas. So I got off the plane as quickly as possible and went straight home. Mom invited me warmly.
KM: Hey honey♥
K: Hey mom!!
KM: Big news hon
K: What is it?
KM: We decided to spend the Christmas with the Grassi's!
K: Oh....
KM: Isn't that exciting?
K: Oh yeah. It is.

What am I gonna do? Our parents totally ship Mirstie and I am pretty freaked out about it.

KM: Hon come down! We have to head to Grassi's!!

Here we go.

Mrs.Grassi pov
My son has been acting all stingy and mean. What has gotten into him again...? However Kirstie came.

K: Good afternoon Mrs. Grassi!
MG: Good afternoon to you sweetie. Oh you can stay in Mitch's room.
K: Okay.

Kirstie climbed up the stair with a sigh. What is wrong with her too?

Mitch pov
I saw Kirstie coming in to my room.

M: WTF?
K: Your mom wants me to stay here
M: Didn't I tell you to stay away?
K: I didn't know what else to do!!
M: Ugh...

So I just put up my blankets and called it a night.

Kirstie pov
I was very devastated. Why would Mitch act like that? So I held Mitch's hand while he was sleeping and cried.
Then Mitch stirred a little. Then he woke up.

M: Ew! Why are you holding my hand?

He had a deathly glare. I lost my hope.

K: Well I thought if I love you enough I can fix it back like in the past bit now I see that you are cold as fuck. You know what? I am leaving. I fucking loved you and this is how you treated me.

As I was about to turn the door knob, Mitch's arm pushed the door closed.

K: Let it go! I am leaving! Mitchell I can't believe you!

I cried when I said those words. Then he dipped in and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed him back.

M: Kirstie..... I can't resist you.....
K: Then don't.

I seductively pulled his collar and kissed him again. I felt his hand slowly squirming through my body. I felt my body getting hot. He started to kiss me downward. When he sucked my neck I let my moan out.

M: Shh....

Mitch whispered in to my ears which made me shiver. How could I resist him? He was the best. Then he slowly umbuttoned my shirt. I kissed him whild he do that. Then he took my shirt off and slowly kiss my body eagerly yet softly. He softly pulled me to his bed and laid me down. I was moaning with pleasure. When Mitch was about to unbuckle my bra, I stopped him. He pouted.

M: Kirstiiieee please...?
K: Mitchie I do want to but our parents are just next room and we don't want them to know.
M: Ugh.... Fine.
K: But I will let you do this.

I quickly unbuckled his pants and lowered his panties. There was a big.... Mitch's second being(LOL)
I licked the top of it. He quivered in pleasure than I licked the whole thing. Mitch was trying not to moan but it wasn't working. I started to pump.it with my hands and my tongue. Mitch was filled with pleasure and he let his thing squirt on my face. I looked at him seductively. Then Mitch held my arms and pulled me.down to the bed. He held my hands over my head so that I couldn't move. Then he took off my panties and pushed his thing in. It was painful yet delightful. I had to stop him but I couldn't. He kissed me while he was pumping. He pumped faster and harder. It was wonderful. When we finished, we got our clothes on and snuggled into Mitch's bed.

K: I love you too.
M: I love you too. Don't you dare to get away from me.

I chuckled a little. He was soooo cute. I wonder if our parents heard that or not.

A/N

Heyy!! There it is! My first smut! Told you I wasn't good at it. However I just want to thank
Ari_girl_12 and mitchslays for always voting my stories and just supporting me alot. I love you guys and it's helping me alot! Love you♥