Dream

Big apologies to my readers. It's been a month since I updated. I had hard time. It was pulling me into a slump which made me think of deleting the story. So that's why I started a new one. I am so sorry for letting you down and I promise it won't happen again. And the House episode.... seriously 100 views! Thank you so much!

Mitch pov
I woke up with Kirstie banging on my door.

M: What is it babe?
K: Jiin says we have to leave!!!!!
M: What??

I realized that I was in Kirstie's house.
M: Whoa.... When did we get out of the island?
K: What do you mean?
M: The island where Scott rented for us?
K: Is this one of your dreams again?
M: Um....
K: We don't have time. We gotta leave.

Everything was confusing. My bag was there. Everything was just like the dream.

K: Mitch!!!
M: I am coming!!!

If that was a dream... it was one hot dream. But I guess it is. So I quickly got my clothes on and ran down. Jiin and Scott was waiting for me in the car.

S: you ready to go?
M: Yess where are we going?
S: You guys are going to the place where you asked her out.
M: You mean....
S: Korea!

I was surprised. Korea meant alot to our relationship. Either this relationship was great or bad it started there.

M: It's very thoughtfull of you..
S: Kirstie's idea
M: Really?
S: she seemed to want to start over it's your chance!
M: And I will take the chance!

I gladly got on the car

Kirstie pov
This trip was a renewing process of our relationship in my opinion. Many thing happened. Many were killed... Many had theit hearts broken. But still I had Mitch. And I think that is quite important. I saw Mitch getting on. He smiled to me.

M: Hey

I was supposed to be stingy. But I didn't. I gave him a smile too.

K: Good morning.

He put his arm around me. I didn't resist. He pulled me closer gently.

J: No making out in my car!!!!!

We laughed.

M: We won't

Jiin laughed too. It was a short ride to the airport. We got there and bid goodbye to Scott and Jiin.

M: Are you ready?
K: Yeah

We were at the priority seat. Thanks to Scott it was a long comfortable ride. I also didn't forgot to hug her when she said cold. It was kinda fun to do all the stuff again.

After we got off the plane we went to our hotel. It was the same hotel.

M: Do you wanna share a room? Or ...
K: Anything is fine for me.

She was clinging on to my arms.

M: One room please.

They gave me the key. We got there and opened the door.

K: I am having really bad jetlag.

She jumped on the bed.

M: I guess we could have a nap.

So I jumped on the bed too.

M: Or...

I kissed her. She kissed back.

K: No we aren't dating yeyet remember? Starting over?

I lied back down chucklung.

M: Right.

She snuggld in.

M: Let's take a nap. We have a interview tomorrow.
K: What interview?
M: remember the guy who interviewed us when we were at here?
K: Yeah the hottie?
M: I am waaaaaay hotter than him.

She climbed up on me.

K: Are you?

She kissed me. I couldn't help but to smile. She lied down.

K: No you are waaaaaaay hotter and cuter.

I smiled.

K: So what about it?
M: He would like to interview us and give us a tour of seoul if it's okay.
K: That's awesome to be with a hottie.

I was jealous. She smirked.

K: I was meaning you.

I smiled widly. She saw it and chuckled.

K: It's so easy to make you pleased

I smirked.

M: In the other way too.

She smirked too as she put her hand on my crotch. She smiled as shs rubbed it. My thing was going hard.

K: Let's sleep.

I smirked as I turned my body. I hugged her and I slowly moved my hand to her hips. I grabbed her butt cheeks.

K: Ooh!

She yelped a little. She started to kiss me. I'll kissed back. But she broke the kiss and stood up.

K: I am gonna take a shower.

I smiled.

M: You are giving me hard tme.

She got in.

After their both shower.....

I got out and Kirstie was sleeping. I didn't want her to wake up. So I pulled blanket over her. I got my phone out. I called the guy who interviewed us.

M: Hello? May I talk to Eric?
E: This is Eric. Who am I speaking to?
M: It's Mitch from Pentatonix.
E: Oh Mitch!!! Did you guys arrived?
M: Yes we did.
E: So is tomorrow's interview okay for both of you?
M: Yeah totally. But about that...
E: Yeah?
M: I wanna ask her out at the interview...
E: Oh my gosh!!!!!!
M: So I want to ask you if it's okay
E: It's totally okay!! We will get everything ready!!! So romantic!!
M: Thanks. We will see you at 2.
E: Okay!!

The call ended. I have to say he is a charming guy. I looked over to Kirstie. She was sleeping peacefully. I gave her a kiss on the forhead. She smiled a little. I got in the bed. I hugged her. She snuggled in my arms. I looked at her and smiled. She is a blessing to me.

After nap...

Kirstie pov
I woke up. Mitch was sleeping next to me. I checked the clock and it was 6 p.m. So I woke Mitch.

K: Baby wake up
M: What time is it?
K: It's 6. Let's go get dinner.
M: Okayy....

He slowly stood up and went in to the bathroom. I washed my face and started to put on makeup. Mitch came out and gave me a hug.

K: Get ready
M: mmm...kay...

He went through his trunk. He decided to wear a simple shirt and a black jean. I came by him and made his collar look straight.

M: Thanks.

I went through my trunk and got a black mini dress. I wore it and asked Mitch to do the zipper. His cold hand went through my back as he did the zipper. He gave me a kiss on the neck.

M: Let's go.

A/N
It's going to be a fast update!
(i hope)
Enjoy♥