Hopeless

Mitch pov
Scott calmed down.

S: I... I am sorry Jiin. I didn't mean to scare you.

Jiin just stared me and walked away. I gave him a look. Kirstie wiggled out my arms and ran to her.

M: Seriously?
S: What
M: You couldn't say anything nicer to her.
S: I dunno. I just... didn't want her or me to have hope
M: You are a dumb ass

He just chuckled and we both went to the elevator. As we rode the elevator Kirstie spoke.

K: So... what's the color gonna be?
M: Well how about a purple?
K: Why?
M: We are gonna have a wedding with lots of flowers. I thinkbit would suit both of them well enough.
K: Hmm... What about you guys?
J: I am fine with any colors.
S: I guess I am fine too?
K: Awesome cause I already picked out the design.

She aggressively pulled all ofbus to the store. She talked with the manager and in about 10 min. she came back with clothes. She gave one to Scott and the other to Jiin.

K: Go change.

They looked at it and went in to the dressing room. Soon Jiin came out. It was a dress that was just a inch away from her bottom and it was a see through dress that came with the lingerie. Kirst looked happy.

K: You look pretty.
J: Thanks.

She blushed lightly. Soon Scott came out. He was wearing a white suit.with a purple shirt.

K: You look gorgeous!!!!

Scott took a look at Jiin. Something was bothering him.

K: What's wrong?
S: Isn't her dress too... you know... inappropriate?

We both bursted out laughing and Jiin blushed heavily. Then Scott whispered something to Jiin. I didn't hear it but Jiin clearly did. She blushed heavily.

Jiin pov
He said
S: If you blush like that it makes me go hard.

I couldn't help but to even blush. It was like when we were dating. But now we aren't.

K: You guys look great and if it's okay with Jiin the dress is fine Scott. Jiin is it okay?
J: Um...

Scott gripped my arm. I looked at him and he gave me a look to say no. But he wasn't in my care anymore. To be honest and exact he was the one who actually dumped me.

J: I am totally fine with it.

Scott gave me a glare. But I ignored it. He sighed out loud.

K: Awesome!

Scott pov
We got in the dressing room to change as Jiin was about to pull the curtains I blocked me.

S: Do you have to?
J: What
S: Make me concerned?
J: I don't think it's your business if I fuck around or not.
S: But..
J: But I have to say. Thanks for saving me last time.
S: Fine. But can we stay as a friend?
J: Whatever I can do to get you to stop talking to me right now

She was different. I could see hatridge and sadness in her eyes. She tried to hide it. But I could see it clearly. She shoved me out and she pulled the curtains. I sighed and got into another room. It was no use. I quickly got changed and got out. Jiin was already there. I sighed and gave the clothes to the manager.

S: Hey Jiin do you want any shoes?

Kirst and Mitch looked surprised at me talking to Jiin. Jiin seemed a little surprised too. But she got her pokerface back.

J: I will buy them myself.

Kirstie and Mitch nervously watched the tension. Then Kirstie spoke up.

K: Awsome! Let's go!

So we silently moved to the shoe store. The girls chatted about the shoes and I saw a black hills with a strap on it. It would look great on Jiin. I knew her shoe size so I just bought them immediately. Mitch gave me a worried look.

S: It's just a present as a friend.

Mitch looked away said nothing. I just sighed. Maybe it's wrong? I don't know. Soon the girls came out with thier shoes. Kirst bought a white one and Jiin bought a navy one.

K: Ooh what's that?

She asked for my bag.

S: shoes. You know... shoes

I just mumbled and Mitch silently asked her to shut up. Her eyes glistened and after she noticed it she bacame silent.

K: You know what? Mitch and I have to go somewhere. I will drop you guys off at the bus station.
S: Kay.
J: Totally fine with me.

So she drived and left us at a nearest bus stop. Since I rode the bus as my transforttion since high school I knew the way. But Jiin seemed like she didn't. As I was reaching to her she glanced at a group of men. They looked ...... not well educated. As she approached one man whistled. Then a dude came close to her pulled her chin.

Man: Hey beauty? Do you want us to check how many dicks you can hold with your pussy?

She looked shocked. I was pissed off. So I walked to them and took her away from them. As we got far from the bus stop her shoulders were shaking. She was sniffling quietly. So i lowered my height so that she could look into my eyes. I soothed her gently rubbing her arms.

S: Are you all right...?

She stopped for a minute. Then she sighed.

J: I am so sick and tired of this.
S: What is it sweetie?
J: DO NOT CALL ME SWEETIE
S: I won't if thag bothered you.
J: THIS IS TIRING ME! Stop acting like you are my boyfriend or something! Don't soothe me! You make me feel loved! Do you know how it feels when you feel loved and then gets abandoned? Do you fucking know? Of cours you won't cuz you always do that!! I don't care if you don't love me or not! But just stop making me have hopes!!

I couldn't speak. She was right. I was selfish.

S: I am sorry.
J: You don't know what you are doing to me! Do you know what I think when I go home? Oh this place smells like Scott. Then I fucking curse to myself! God Damn it. I have to let go! I even tried to kill myse-

She suddenly stopped. My eyes became wide.

S: You tried what??!!!!!!!!
J: I tried to fucking kill myself because of you bastard!!
S: Don't you dare to even attempt to kill yourself!!!

I was out of control. Her eyes wickened. I shook her madly.

S: Do you know what could have happened?

Her eyes turned cold again.

J: NOTHING! CUZ WE ARE NOTHING!!!!

I began to tear up. She was already sobbing. She quickly caught a taxi and drove away. I looked down. Shit I forgot to give her the shoes.

A/N
Enjoy♥