Big News!!

S:Mitch? I have a big news!!!!
M: What is it stephanie?
S: I am with Kirstie!!
M: Wait.... Does it mean...
S: We are boyfriend and girl friend.

Mitch pov
My heart was.....broken. I felt like someone was pushing a needle through it. I felt tears whelming up. I could have Kirstie and I messed it up.
I don't think I want to be in Pentatonix anymore...

Scott pov
He looked upset. Well I do know the reason! I took Kirstie over him. But I didn't intend to hurt him. I kinda felt sorry.

Mitch pov
I decided to move out secretely. Tomorrow, I will go to New Jersey. I will start my new life. Forget about everything.

Kirstie pov
I woke up because Olaf was barking crazily. Then.I realized that there were no sign of Mitch. I ran to his room. But there was no Mitch or his clothes. Then I ran downstair found out that Mitch's car was gone. Then I found a note saying that he will be at a better place. I couldn't believe it. After my whole leaving thingy, he left me. Wow..

Scott pov
I woke up with Kirstie sobbing. She told me Mitch left. I couldn't believe it. He was my best friend. He left without telling me.

Kirstie pov
I have to find him. I have to. It just doesn't feel normal without him.

Scott pov
Kirstie has cried for almost two days. She wasn't eating much. She looked pale and sick. But she didn't stop crying. I was getting pretty annoyed.
S: You know that you should stop crying.
K: WTF? He was your best friend and MY best friend. How could you talk like that?
S: Aren't you suppose to be haippy with me? Why do you need Mitch? You are being needy.
K: Well if I am needy, FUCK OFF Scott! How did you manage to keep th i se words to yourself? I am fucking tired of you.
S: Bullshit! Go to Mitch. I ain't gonna care for you anymore.

Scott pov
I was pissed. How could she talk like that? I thought she loved me. It's all because of Mitch. So I drank. I was drunk by the time I heard Kirstie pull her car. I was sad so I sobbed.

Kirstie pov
I felt bad for what I said. He really did care for me. So I decided to say sorry. Then when I got in to his apartment, I saw Scott drunk. I was so selfish. Mitch was his nest friend too. He must have had hard times. So I just hugged him tightly.

A/N
Sorry for the late update and a short chapter;( Today was back to school day and I had to many things to do. So I only had 2 hours to sleep... So plz forgive me!! Love you and hope you enjoyed it!!