What can I do

Kirstie pov
I felt them closing up. So I slowly pulled out my gun.

KM: Kirstie!! What are those!!
K: Mom.... Run!!

I saw her panick and O quickly shoot them who was pulling out their guns also. I shoot them. Someone approached to me. I was eunning out of bullets. He suddenly moved quickly and grabbed my gun. He twisted it making me let go of the gun. I saw his face. It was Hidden.

K: What the fu-

He knocked me out.

Mitch pov
I heard loud gun shots. I was worried so I tried to go out but Avi stopped me.

A: Bro. Something doesn't feel right.

Then I saw Mrs. Maldonado running toward the car. I opened the car door.
She was panicking.

KM: Mitch!!Mitch!! Kirstie is...

Then Avi knocked me down.

Avi pov
I was here because Kirstie contacted me. She told me if anything happens she wanted me to take Mitch and her mom somewhere else. I didn't know this was going to happen but I did it for her. I quickly got to the driver's seat and drove. I drove to Scott's apartment. I was there and Scott was surprised.

S: What is going on?
A: Kirst... Kirstie is captured by the gangs
S: What?!
A: At... At the mall!!
S: You heard that KO?
K: Yup. Let's go.
A: But... What are you going to do?
S: Right.... I don't know. I don't fucking know.
KO: We... We lost her again.

Mitch woke up.

M: Oh.... What was that for Avi? I have to get Kirstie!!
A: Mitch...
S: We lost her.
M: What the fuck? Avi why would you do that? I just got Kirstie back. Why the fuck would you do that?

He broke down. He started to cry.

S: Mitch.... Calm down. He had to do that.
M: I... I know.
A: I.... I am sorry.
M: God... My fucking god. Why don't you love me? Why would you do this to me?
S: Mitch.. calm down.
M: You don't know my situation.. you don't....
S: We fucking do! Mitchell get yourself together!!!
M: You don't....
S: Mitchell!! We love her too!!! You have to get yourself to save her.
M: You.. You are right. Just give me... give me a second.

I looked at Mrs. maldonado. She was crying in disbelief. Scott took her to her house. We were..... panicking. Then Scott came back with a pale face.

M: What's going on?
S: I... I got a call.
M: From who?
S: He says that he is going to help us get back kirstie. His name is Hidden.

A/N
This is the part!! Sorry for the short chapter. My exambis D-9 and I haven't studied at all. So i might take time to upload next chapter. Plz wait!