PTX

Kirstie pov
It has been forever since I got to sing. I was so excited. As I woke up I was just running around with olaf. Because of olaf's barking and my joyful yelping Mitch woke up.

M: What's going on?
K: Sorry.
M: How are you hon?
K: Great thanks
M: I will make you some breakfast.
K: Kay.

He slowly walked to the kitchen. I looked at him and smiled. But a sudden headache struck me. I fell to the ground. With my head feeling like banging I heard Olaf barking crazily and felt Mitch trying to make me stand up. But he failed. Then I lost my consciousness.

Mitch pov
As I was walking to the kitchen, I heard a thud. I heard olaf barking. I looked back and saw Kirst on the floor. Sh*t. What the fu*k i s going on.
So I ran up to her. She was slowly closing her eyes. I tried to make her stand up but it didn't work. So I called the ambulamce. Then I called Scott.

M: Scott!!!
S: Yesss?
M: I think we might not make it to the meeting today.
S: Why?
M: Kirst fell and she's not waking up.
S: Oh my god. Where is she?
M: We are going to the Gallywood Hospital.
S: Kay. Ptx crew will be there for sure.
M: Thanks.

I quickly endes the call and saw that the ambulance arrived. So I grabbed Kirstie's jacket and headed out. I got on the ambulance quickly. I didn't know what was happening. The car started and I was soon at the hospital.
I saw that the doctors were pushing Kirstin's bed thingy to the hospital. So I ran after them. But I was blocked by other doctors.

D: Sorry sir. But you have to stay out of the checking room.
M: Oh. Okay.

When I found a seat for myself I saw Scott and other PTX crew running to me.

S: How is she?
M: I... I don't know. She is getting checked.
S: Oh okay.

They all sat down by me amd soothed me. Then the doctors came out.

D: Umm Mr. Grassi?
M: Yeah?
D: You may see the patient now. She woke up.
M: Thank you.
D: But first I have to tell you something.
M: What is it?
D: She doesn't remeber anything.
M: What??!!!
D: Was she in a certain circymstances like getting stressed for quite a long time?
M: Umm.... Yeah.
D: Because of that one of her brain got a major problem and it gave affection to the memory part.
M: Oh my god.
D: I am sorry.
M: Thank you.

I was gulping down my cries. Why....
As I slowly went in to the room Kirstin turned around.

M: Hey

Her eyes were blank. She looked confused.

K: Do you know me?

That's it. I couldn't hide my cries so I ran out. Kirstie looked more confused.
Outside the room other PTX rew was waiting.

M: She .... she doesn't remember anything.

All looked so shocked. Scott hugged me.

S: Don't worry. There will be a way.

He helped me to get to the doctor.

D: Hello what do you need?
M: I would like to meet Kirstin's doctor.
D: That would be me.
M: Oh... Is there any way that Kirstie could possibly remember at least anything?
D: Well there is a small chance that she could remember some stuff if she is with someone that she had strong bond with. But it's not for sure.
M: Oh... Okay.

After I heard that I sighed and walked back to the crew. They all looked at me with worry in their eyes.

Kirsttie pov
I was sitting on the bed so blank. My head hurts and I have no idea who I am. The guy who had a bang came in and gave me more confusion. I couldn't recognize him. All I know was that I am Kirstin. Who am I.... What is going on... Then I heard some bustling outside. Some people walked in. A tall blonde guy spoke.

"Hi Kirstie. I am Scott."

Then a big black guy spoke.

" And I am Kevin."

Then a guy with beird and a slightly long hair spoke.

" And I am Avi."

They told me that they were a good friend of mine. But I couldn't find the one who came in before. So I asked Scott.

K: Um... Scott? You are Scott right?
S: Yeah.
K: Where or who is the guy who came in before? The one who had bangs and some tatoos.
S: Oh he.. he is no one. He must have come in the wrong room.

I saw him hesitating. Why would he hesitate....?

Scott pov
I sighed and walked out. There was Mitch crouching on the floor crying.

S: Why Mitch? Why did you want me to say that?
M: If she is with me... she will remember all the bad memories with Ethan. I... I don't want her to suffer. It's enough with me. She... she deserves a new life. Don't tell her anything about me.
S: Mitch..
M: I am sure about thos Scottie. I should be going. Bye.

I saw him walk out.

I walked back in to the room. There was Kirstie.

S: Sh*t this is hard.

I mumbled to myself. Then Kirstie's mom ran in.

KM: Kirstie!!!!

I calmed her and took her outside.

S: I am sorry to say this but she... she doesn't remember anything.
KM: Oh my god.
S: But there is a slight chance she might remember.
KM: I would like to see Mitch. Where is he
S: He didn't want her to remember him. He didn't want Kirst to remember all the stuff that bothered her. So he is not here. Don't tell Kirst antthing about Mitch.
KM: Okay.

I held Mrs. Maldonado's arm helping her to balance. She went ok n the room and Kirstie's eyes widened.

K: M... Mom??

Oh my god. We all shouted.

KM: Honey you remember???
K: Um I know nothing but that you are my mom.

We saw Kirstie and her mom ciddling and talking. So we decided to give them some time. We walked out.

A/N
Heyyyy!! Sorry for the late update. I will try harder!
Enjoy♥