Lovebirds

Mitch pov
When I walked Kirtie back to the room, I realized how skinny she got. I was so sorry. I couldn't help but to let my tears roll down. Kirstie looked surprised.

K: What's wrong Mitch? Does it hurt?

Instead of an answer, I just hugged her. Tightly.

M: I am so sorry. I am.
K: Why? It's all my fault.
M: No. It's mine.
S: You two lovebirds!! The doctors are looking for you!!
M: Oops

Mitch pov
The doctors told me that I can get out of the hospital after two weeks. They told me it was a miracle for me to wake up. I guess it's the power of love;)

After two weeks....

D: You may go home now. Your heart beat and hormone rates are stablelized but don't forget to take pills every day.
M: Thank.you sooo much.

Scott pov
I drove two sick lovebirds home. When we were home, Kevin was there. He helped Mitch to get into the house. Also Kevin cooked Mac and Cheese for us to eat. It was delicious. But Kirstie looked weird.

S: What's wrong shortcake?
K: I should move out.
S: Why?
K: You are allergic to dogs so Olaf can't be here.
S: Nay it's fine.
K: I have my own house and I am over with Jeremy.
S: Okay....
K: Thank you for letting me stay here noodles!
S: No problem! Get your luggage. I will drive you home.

Mitch pov
Kirstie told me she is leaving.

K: I am going back to my home Mitch.
M: Why????
K: All sorts of reason.
M: But Jeremy said he is coming back.
K: It's fine Mitch. I am not afraid of him.
M: Are you sure about this?
K: Yeah. Also Scott has to help you out. I am fine.
M: But call me every morning and night okay?
K: Fine overprotective boyfriend.

She called me a boyfriend. I blushed. She looked at me and giggled. I hugged her. I didn't want to let go.

Kirstie pov
I was actually afraid. But I didn't want Scott to care for me. He will be tired. I am a strong girl. I can manage it. When I arrived home, I saw Jeremy's stuff. I thought I was fine but I could feel my tears whelming up. I guess I haven't recovered from him. Then I felt someone hugging behind me. When I turned around, I was shocked. Jeremy was there.

J: I missed you.

When he put his hand around my mouth and nose, I lost my conscious.

Mitch pov
I was worried. She promised me to call me before she sleep.

M: Scottie!!
S: What is it?
M: I am worried about Kirstie. She hasn't called me.
S: So....?
M: Can you take me to her house...? Please...?
S: Ugh... Fine. Get ready.

When I got into Scott's car, I was afraid. I was afraid of loosing Kirstie.

Scott pov
Mitch looked so tense. We finally arrived. Her door was open. Now I was afraid too. So I ran to the door with Mitch and went in to the house. In the house. There was Jeremy. He was drunk. He was passed out on a floor. So I raced to the room. There was passed out Kirstie, stripped and tied to a chair. I let Mitch untie her. Then I went downstair again. I was pissed off.

Mitch pov
Kirstie was passed out, stripped, and tied to a chair. So I gently shook her to wake her up. She wasn't waking up. I was worried. So I quickly got her untied. I tried to find her clothes but I couldn't find it. So I took off my coat and put it on her. Her hands were cold. I was worried. Then I heard a huge thud downstairs. So I carried Kirstie to her bed and ran downstairs. When I reached downstairs, I saw Scott punching Jeremy. I had to stop him.

M: Calm down!!
S: He deserves it.(punching Jeremy)
M: But do something that won't hurt Kirstie.
S: Hmmm..... Ah! Got it! (kicking Jeremy's balls)
M: Whoa.... He will have hard time having babies. LOL
S: Yesss. Where's Kirstie?
M: She is not waking up. Should we call the ambulance?
S: Yeah... A police too.
M: Kay!

After few minutes....

Scott pov
The police officers took Jeremy and the ambulance took Kirstie. She wasn't waking up. I was getting nervous. When we arrived, Mitch was trembling. I hugged him tightly.

D: What happened?
S: Well.... Someone tried to rape her. But we stopped it. However the man used some kind of drug on her. And she is not waking up.
D: Okay... I will run her on some tests.
S: Thank you.

Mitch pov
What if I loose her? Why am I so dumb? My tears fell down on my hardly-grasped hands. This is all my fault. I should have stopped her. I knew that it was dangerous but I let her go. I am such a jerk.

Few moments later...

D: The result is out!!
S.M: Kay!!
D: Well... Oh dear....
S.M: What is it???

A/N
Ooh.... A cliffhanger!! Hope you enjoyed it