...Moved

Esther pov
I came back to the recording room around 7 a.m. I was hoping that they would have got a little more friendlier. But when I opened the door I was disappointed as hell. Kirstie was sleeping on the couch and Mitch was sleeping at the floor as far from Kirstie. Also Mitch had a bandage on his hands.

E: Wake up!
K: Hmm....?
E: Kirstie what happened?
K: Nothing.
E: Oh dear.
K: Finally you came.

Then Kirstie stormed out the room without even glancing at Mitch. He was awake. But he was just tearing up and staring at the ceiling. What the hell

Kirstie pov
Today we didn't have a meet up with ptx so I went to Jiin's home directly. Jiin made me breakfast and I got freshened up. There were some missed calls from Ethan.

K: Hello?
E: Heyy
K: Good morning
E: Good morning to you too!
K: So the reason for the calls?
E: Oh! I was wondering what you are up to today
K: Nothing. I guess just weeping.
E: Kirstie please. Forget that jerk.
K: Will try.
E: Then how about a friendly date with me just to forget?
K: Hmm..... Kay
E: Great! See you at 11.

I guess a nice friendly date will be fine to freshen up.

Ethan pov
My plan was perfectly going well. Then Lisa called me.

L: Hello?
E: Yeah?
L: How are you and Kirstin doing?
E: Awesome. We are even going a date this noon.
L: Well you have to help me out.
E: Why
L: Mitch is not picking up his phone.
E: Well that's your problem not mine
L: WTF you told me that you wo-

I ended the call. I mean who cares about her? She is a slut.

Lisa pov
Oh my god. (i am trying to write it like a slut) I cannot believe Ethan. How could he say that? I am not letting Ethan get away. So I called Jiin.

J: Hello....?
L: Hi this is b Lisa
J: Are you the....
L: Yes I am the one who was 'set up' to be Mitch's cheated one.
J: What...? What do you mean by set up?
L: Look Ethan set me up to look like Mitch cheated but he didn't. He wasn't even kissing back. I never had sex with him. I swear.
J: Hmm..... Come over. I wanna know more.
L: Kay I will be there in a min.

Kirstie pov
I came back from the date. It was alot of fun. Then when I got in the house, I saw a blonde girl. It was Lisa.

K: What the....
L: Chill girl. I am here to tell you something.
K: I don't think I need t-
J: Kirst listen
K: Ugh fine.

Lisa told me how Ethan tricked me. I was getting sorrier. I was sorry for Mitch and mad at Ethan. I am going to have a revenge.

K: Thanks Lisa.
L: No prob gurl. You two suit each other pretty well.

So I called Ethan.

K: Heyy!
E: Hey babe!
K: I was just wondering if....
E: Yeah?
K: you would like to have fun with me tonight.
E: Really?
K: Yes babe.
E: Kay I will be there round ten.
K: See you then

I felt vomiting. But I had to pull it off. Anyway I drived to Mitch's apartment. I knew the password so I got there easily. When I got in the apartment, it was messy. It was something Mitch would never let happen. On the couch, there was drunk Mitch holding my ex-phone and his phone. There were tear stains and he looked terrible. I teared up. S ok I just held his hand and knelt down and cried. Then I felt Mitch waking up.

M: Kirst...?
K: Mitch!
M: What is it?

I tried to talk but I just cried. This was all my fault. I am a terrible person. But Mitch looked at me with cold glares.

M: I said what is it
K: ..........Mitch?

His words were so cold. He had a deadly glare upon me.

K: I am sorry. I will clean the house and go out.
M: No need for that. Out now!
K: I... I am sorry.

I got out with tears in my eyes. I was broken. I am never letting another men get in to my life.

Mitch pov
I resisted Kirstin. She threw back the love I gave her. This was just stupid. I am not loving someone who can't believe me.

Ethan pov
I got ready and went to Kirstie's house. More like Jiin's but still. However when I got there Kirstie came up to me and slapped me real hard. I was mad.

E: What the fuck was that for?
K: For lying and setting up the whole cheating shit.
E: WTF

Kirstie tried to slap me again. So I blocked her and slapped her.

E: Bitch you don't worth anyth-

Then Scott came in the door.

S: What the fuck Kirst you okay???
K: Yeah.
S: Get the hell out of here.
E: Fuck you

And I quickly scurried out the door.

Scott pov
Jiin asked me.to check on Kirstie cuz she couldn't come back from work. So I went there and heard a loud thud. I opened the door and there was Kirstie lying on the floor with a hand on her cheek. So I screamed Ethan to get out. Then I quickly ran to Kirstie.

S: You okay?
K: Yeah I am fine
S: I am gonna call Mitch
K: No! please don't...
S: What's wrong?
K: Just.... don't

It was weird. Why would she do that?
However Jiin arrived about an hour later. She saw Kirstie's swollen cheek and was furious. She told me that she would take care of Kirst so I left her with some small pecks of kisses.

Kirstie pov
My mind was...... was....... overflowing thoughts. I don't know what to do. I do love him but I don't want to go beg for his love. If he is moved on then I am moved on too.

Then next day.....

Today we promised to do the google hangout. So I went to Scott's place.
When we started shooting we were all getting hyper. Then we talked about the paramore concert.

M: Kirstie and I went to the paramore concert when WE WERE DATING

I was kinda happy for that so I continued talking.

K: He asked me out when we were little.
M: But now look what happened♪

I was offensed by that. I wasn't laughing. But others were. Scott looked at me and stopped laighing a little. I realized it was a google hangout and I had to keep my pokerface so I chuckled and said

K: It's better this way.

I hope this covers the mistake??!! I couldn't believe Mitch saying about us lightly. He was moved on. Maybe I am the one who can't move on.

A/N
Heyyy! First things first. Can we talk about the perfection of Can't Sleep Love? There were some really cute Scirstie/Mirstie scenes! It's cute! Enjoy!