Chapter 1: Achieved

Kim SoEun P.O.V

While drifting through my white bed sheets between my sleep, I fluttered my eyes open afraid being late for my job's interview.

I quickly looked for my alarm clock that I already threw on the floor when it rang just like everyday.

Time check: 7:00 am, I sighed in relief.
The illegal time of all...

After washing up I went down the stairs to have breakfast with my parents, I could hear mom's humming and some cooking noises. I smiled as I went in giving her a back hug.

Although I'm already old enough to live alone, my parents wanted me to stay living in our house after my brothers left. My oldest brother went studying aboard, and the other is too busy with his career.

Worst bros ever.

I called my best friend, Hyunjoo, telling her about the interview that would be under Woollim entertainment and that I would be the stylist of someone there if I got accepted. Let's just be hopeful, no?

As expected she freaked out, well after all she was a hard core kpop fan.

"Oh My God!! Oh My God!! my favourite band works under that company! you have to get the job, please." She shouted in reaction.
_______________

I arrived to this company before the time assigned by five minutes. Thank the heavens it's not a bad day so far.

I stood there infront of an enormous building, a gigantic door, its all huge here

I stood there infront of an enormous building, a gigantic door, its all huge here. I pushed the door slowly with a feeling of excitement growing inside of me. I couldn't really tell was it to get interviewed or to see more of this big fine building.

Let's just say I was ambivalent right now.

I was in some huge reception exploring the building when a young lady, likely a secretary working here, started walking towards my direction "I am sorry, but who are you?" She asked

"I'm here for an interview," I answered.

"Oh, you must be Kim So-eun," she stated.

"Yes," I bowed.