Chapter 47: The People II

"I win!" Kookie screamed in victory and slowly let me down, which made me feel the hugest relief of all before he hugged me jumping around while Hoseok ignored him and pulled Hyunjoo into the van.

"No fun, you're no fun." Were his last words to Jungkook.

I laughed patting him, "Congratulations!" to which he smiled widely.

"Here, y'all let's go!" Namjoon came giving me my clutch and tossing Hoseok Hyunjoo's. We all went into the van with Jin driving and Namjoon getting shotgun. The ride there was loud with Jimin laughing at Hoseok's loss and Hyunjoo getting all hipped up for meeting infinite there, Woohyun and Sungjong said they were going to get Kinda and Tasnim with them and meet up with us in the restaurant.

The van hauled to a stop and we all went out standing in front of the fancy looking restaurant, I turned to Rapmonster gaining a knowing, proud smirk from him.

Just then a small loud car playing what I think was one of Namjoon's tracks came to a stop dangerously close to our van, a girl with black hair falling under her elbows and a dancing figure came out of the car. She hummed to the song as she stood beside the car for a while, could she maybe be waiting for the track to end?

When the song ended, she stopped her car engine and closed her door, she completely froze once she realized nine pairs of eyes were on her, "Oops," she muttered.

I sized her up, not in a judging manner though, she was wearing a completely casual outfit: jean shorts, adidas shoes, and a shirt with a simple necklace giving her look a classy vibe for the sake of the restaurant, which I assumed she is heading for.

I heard Namjoon chuckle from beside me before walking towards the girl we were watching in amusement, "I want you all to meet someone," he said standing beside her, as his arms went over her shoulder my eyes widened.

I don't know what I was supposed to feel but the huge smile on his face and the evident dimples made my heart feel warm, I took a glimpse at the black-haired girl to find her cheeks rosy as her eyes looked everywhere but us and that's when I heard Rapmon introduce her.

"This is Park Kyungjoo everyone, my girlfriend." I could tell that she felt ten times flustered around Namjoon than anyone I've ever met and I felt like I could trust someone with my best friend's heart this time.  

She simply raised her hand and started waving it at us, avoiding eye contact with any of the boys, "were you listening to Do You by Rapmonster just now?" Hyunjoo killed the silence as Kyungjoo shot her head up before nodding.

With that, Hyunjoo rushed to the girl with a chirpy scream as they started fangirling about their common interests in music, I laughed loudly at something silly Hyunjoo made before two secure arms encircled my waist.

I tried turning around but I got blindfolded by the same person and as the hands came in contact with my face I immediately smiled, "Who am I?" he asked which made me giggle before I heard Woobin answer with the famous 'Donggie' I always use.

When did he even come?

I pulled his arms down and smiled to him before giving him a quick peck on the lips to which he chuckled placing an arm behind my back and around my waist.

"Yah! You lazy heads let's go inside already!" I heard Sungkyu scold us as he pushed the rest of infinite into the restaurant.

"Says the Grandpa." Dongwoo whispered to me as we both laughed.

"I heard that!"

"Oops." As we went inside, I spotted Kinda standing beside Woohyun as he rested his arm around her waist pulling her dangerously close to him.