Chapter 6: Impossible

To my amazing friend!! KINDA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V

I felt the bus stopping, I opened my eyes to find the bus parked infront of what seems like the hotel we will be staying in.

Unplugging my earphones to scan my surroundings, I took glances at the members and soon we started to get our bags and leave the bus. And I was still struggling with my knee. Songjong, L as well as woohyun stopped, helping me with my bags. L placed my hand over his shoulder to help me walk. "Thank you," Honestly I don't even have the power to argue I am way too tired.

And now because he was much taller than me I was having another struggle with my arm high up around his shoulder. What is life? I'm not complaining though, based on what Hyunjoo said; L is a pretty famous person in the kpop industry.

We entered the hotel it was like nine at night, we waited for the manager to get the keys for our rooms. It was a pretty fancy place, a five stars hotel if I'm not mistaken. I mean ofcourse, Hyunjoo said they are an international band.

Or did she say more? Anyways I should tell her that they eat
And sleep like us. She thinks they are angels or super humans. We kept waiting for a while longer. What's taking him all that time?

I noticed L was holding a small black leather bag in his other hand, like a camera bag? Does he like taking pictures? If so we maybe soul mates, I laughed to myself. 

After not being able to bear with the pain I'm feeking in my arm, I slowly started to pull my hands off L's shoulder, "thank you again, I think I could lean on the wall for now," I said as an excuse smiling.

Much better.

It's a five stars hotel, keeping costumers waiting is supposed to be a disaster around here. And manager Park said he already reserved our rooms before. I'm really getting impatient and I feel like a real disaster is going to happen.

Don't ask.

After what seemed like ages,  manager came back looking afraid, panicked, sorry? I don't really know but his eyes were on me the whole time. Am I going get fired?

"Sorry Miss Kim um," the manager began. Infinite and I exchanged oblivious looks, "You see, we were suppose to have a room for you and one for infinite," he said almost stuttering. "The thing is-" he coughed, and it wasn't even a real essential cough, "a mistake happened. They thought we need a room for eight people not a separate single room and another for seven so," as I digested every word he said my eyes rounded. He isn't saying what I think he is saying right? I looked at the boys who had priceless astonished faces.

 He isn't saying what I think he is saying right? I looked at the boys who had priceless astonished faces