Chapter 46: The People

Not edited and read the author note at the end of the chapter please.

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V

"Oh My God," Hyunjoo let out a squeal as I told her about tomorrow. "Where where? Outdoors or indoors? Who is coming exactly?!" She asked tugging on my hand as enthusiasm filled her voice.

I couldn't help but smile at her attitude, to be honest I felt happy too. Although the public doesn't know about my relationship with Dongwoo, I'm completely satisfied. Well, it's not like they know about any of the rest, aye.

Yesterday I called Kinda and Tasnim just after Sungkyu called me, they came as excited as ever later at night and are staying at a hotel.

I don't know why they didn't come to stay with Hyunjoo or me but Woohyun and Sungjong were far more intimidated by that. It didn't make sense at some point, Woohyun was caring way more than he was supposed to. Even Sungjong. It was fun, remembering what happened makes me feel like laughing already.

"You what?!" I choked while talking to Kinda on the phone.

"It didn't cross my mind that we could've stayed with you, and I already paid come on. It can't be that bad, why are you all exaggerating the issue?"

"We all? Who else choked on their peach juice?" I heard her laugh at my statement.

"Woohy--" she stopped and started coughing and clearing her throat, "I mean um..." She sucks at lying. Not only because she can't figure out an excuse fast enough, but her tone cracks and she stutters.

"Got something to tell me?"

"Ugh, what did I get my self into."

"Speak," I ordered.

"Can't tell you on the phone, even Tasnim is involved. Come over, and if you're getting Hyunjoo too make sure she didn't eat any sugar or she will explode and kill all of us."

I did, I went there dragging Hyunjoo after telling her to keep her calm no matter what happens to which she nodded. Hope she keeps her nod- I mean her word but she didn't mutter a word really.

Kinda started talking after the four of us sat in a circle on the carpet of their hotel room.

"It kind of started as a distant relationship, you know cyber dating or something like that-"

"Oh!" Hyunjoo butts in, "that's why Woohyunnie oppa was always on his phone lately!"

Kinda scowls and dismisses her, "maybe-"

"That's why he smiles at his screen like he's talking to a girlfriend!" Hyunjoo interrupts again.

"You can say that," Kinda smiles, "but you just don't know what he did. He sends me selcas everyday, he has a mouth as sweet as sugar-"

"You said it started cyber and now you say you rated his ...lips?" I ask.

"No! I mean he's nice with his words."

"Strange, Woohyung is usually so cheesy- no way, you like cheesy guys?!" I exclaim.

"I like cheesy pizza." We all turn to Tasnim who was quiet for a while, we look at her blankly, trying to digest her lame joke, "okay sorry." She laughs at herself.

"I was saying, I fell."

"Dear! Did you break a leg or something?" Tasnim jokes again but this time we all laugh, "now my jong!"