Chapter 19: Make Up

Taehyung's P.O.V :-

It's all a mess, EVERYTHING.

We were just practicing our dances, and I messed up alot.

Our dance teacher is going crazy.

The manager too, the scandal is burning up already. Its too much pressure.

So-eunah isn't answering my calls. We only made sure she was ok after we called sungkyu, he said that they were going to a place to perform the next morning and ended the call with me quickly.

_______ Flash back______

I just asked him if she is there "oh, she was with you guys then, its a relief. Yeah don't worry she is fine here, she just went to sleep" he answered.

"Thank you so much hyung!" I said feeling relieved.

"Ya taehyung, she was crying really hard and way too shaky when she arrived here. I won't ask you what happened, I know its personal, I just want you to know that whatever you or any of the guys did was too harsh" he said, I felt my eyes tearing up, then brushed my fingers through my hair with my lips shivering.

"Arrasso hyung, Gomawo" I said before we ended the call.

"What did he say?" Asked Jungkook in a rush, I looked at him giving a weak nod.

Audible sighs filled the room.

______ End of Flash ______

We are suppose to be giving an official statement on our next interview which is in two days.

"Will so-eun be fine with this?" Asked J-hope.

We all know she doesn't want her identity exposed.

"I don't know, we can't reach her anyway" I replied sighing.

"HYUNG, we could visit her now!! The rest of the day is off! you know where their hotel is right?" Jimin said loudly as he stormed into the practice room.

"ASSA JIMIN-AH!!!" J-hope shouted back as he ran to jimin giving him a high five, I just stared at them.

They looked back at me "ya whats with you?!" They both asked, together.
Another squad we have here, AND am not in the mood now too.

"I don't know, am afraid" I answered weakly.

"LETS GO NOW!! You can do it!!" J-hope assured me as the rest started giving attention.

Yes, I need to go talk to her.
I don't think I can live like that further.

"KAJA!!(lets go)"shouted jimin.
"Lets go" I said before I looked around to find them all getting ready.

"Are you all coming?" I asked staring at them as J-hope and jimin did the same.

"Ofcourse we are! My baby girl needs me" jin said "even if you acted like a jerk and I hate you now, I still need to be with my best friend when she needs me" answered rapmon.

"Do you think I will sit here and leave my so-eun like this? I was suffering the whole day enough" Jungkook followed, then I looked at suga.

"Are you serious? Is that even a question? My sweetheart needs her oppa, over that we all know you are really bad at this. You need us!" He said.

Am seriously touched, now am truly sure I have friends who would do anything for me. True friends, thats what we are.

(#sassygogo Lmao)
____________________