Chapter 41: Answers

Kim So-eun P.O.V

"I swear I was going to tell you all as soon as possible!" I defended myself in front of my three friends.

"Are you for real?!"

"And when is that 'as soon as possible' of yours supposed to be?"

Both shot at me, it looks like I'm in big trouble.

"You two should thank me! I gave you a date with Sungjong and Woohyun! What more do you want! Kinda! You didn't tell me you've been texting Nam Woohyun! And you! You too Tasnim! You all can't blame me now" I retorted.

"Wait wait! Why am I out of this? I just went to college for two hours now and looks like a lot happened, anyone care to explain?" Hyunjoo asked with a frown on her face.

I started remembering all what happened after glaring at Kinda.

_______Flash back_______

"Ehm" someone cleared their throat, my breath hitched as I turned around.

Although I already recognized the owner of the voice I still wanted to convince myself it's no one.

The truth just had to be ugly, I turned around and saw Kinda staring right through my soul as I laid in Dongwoo's embrace.

Holly marshmallow, I'm in trouble.

Kinda cleared her throat again after shooting daggers at me "I forgot my bag" she said walking to it, the sound of plastic filled the air as she pushed the bag of peach candy into her purse.

She took it and started walking to the door, she finally glared at me one last time before leaving.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoo asked seeing me frozen on the spot.

"You need to leave now, I need to talk to them--" I was cut by Dongwoo's falling face "Don't give me that look! I didn't tell them about us, and them finding out this way wasn't my plan" I said.

"Okay, but on one condition" he declared.

"What's it now?" I asked impatiently.

He didn't say anything but points at his soft plump lips instead, by eyes rounded and my cheeks heated as I understood what her wants.

"No" I said.

"Why?" He made an upset face.

"Because someone else may see us, and it won't really be nice then" I said faking a smile.

"Then I won't leave" he stubbornly retorted.

"Come on!" He shrugged at me with a gummy smile on as his eyes were shut.

I leaned in planting a quick peck on his lips, instantly his eyes popped open.

"Okay now go" I said trying to push him off the bed, but who was I kidding?

"That's it?!" He said in shock, I nodded nonchalantly.

He shook his head then leaned closer to my face smashing his lips on mine without warning.

My eyes momentarily rounded before I felt the lovable sensation and the tingles go up and down my body.

Soon I kissed back, it felt so good and the kiss was heating up by the second.

After a while he let go as we took our breath, I opened my eyes to look into his.

"That's a kiss" he said as our noses touched.