Chapter 18: See You Again

The outfits of the four girls in chapter 17's media are the ones for this one, I messed up.

Enjoy~

Kim so-eun's P.O.V :-

I turned around to feel a source of warmth beside me, I unconsciously hugged it before my mind started to question itself what it could be.

Before opening my eyes I felt another warm being hug my back.

What the...

Therefore, I fluttered my eyes open to find myself on a bed, obviously, I looked to see Tasnim and I hugging weirdly, and Kinda behind me.

We were in infinite's room sleeping on three beds stuck to each other to make one big bed.

I pushed Kinda off me before she let out a small noise taking no time to hug Hyunjoo on her other side.

I tried to set straight but felt a huge headache followed by a disgusting stomachache.

"Ahh!" I couldn't help but scream, thank god it wasn't too loud, I looked around still one hand holding my head and the other holding my stomach.

I found Sungjong, Woohyun, and Dongwoo sleeping together on the floor hugging weirdly, I swear.

Do guys sleep like us too?!
They look really cute!
What am I thinking?!

I pushed Kinda's leg off mine, Tass's arm off my lap then tried getting off the bed without a noise.

Thankfully I made my way to the bed's corner in peace before landing my legs on the ground.

Standing up with putting all my weight on my legs in the process as usual "ahhhh!!!"

I heard a scream from one of the humans asleep on the floor as I quickly pulled my leg up fearing that I'll wake him up.

Bowya?! How can he go to sleep without even checking what happened to his foot?!

I kept staring at Dongwoo, the one I stepped on, for a while unconsciously scanning his face.

Angel, why can't he stay like this forever? As soon as he wakes up he'll transform into a frog with problems in his digestive system which make him laugh 24/7!! But seriously! He looks so ama-----

A loud snore was heard from him.

Tesso!! What was I thinking?!

I got up, kicked his leg and walked to the bathroom.
________________________

Going out of the bathroom with a towel drying my hair I found Kinda, Hyunjoo, and Tasnim still sleeping on the three-put-together bed.

I looked at the three boys on the floor, then gasped realizing what is happening.

Why are the three of them here?! How did we get here?!? What is happening?!

I was about to mess my hair in frustration before I remembered something.
_______________

"You can't do this! He is your -----"
______________

I remembered other glimpses from yesterday but getting shocked at this and not even being able to remember the rest, I felt way too helpless and irritated.

Do they know?! Do they know about tae?! Its not time yet!

At the same exact moment I remembered the scandal, I felt bad with what I did to him but I felt he deserves it too.