Chapter 8: Beauty Sleep

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V :-

It've been a week now, one week to go and, honestly, I feel so relieved about that. My knee is totally healed, although I did have a hard time working with it for the past week. I felt like a burden every second of my day having one of the boys help me, but they were sweet enough.

I really miss my parents and Hyunjoo now, and my brothers of course but its my first time spending that much time away from my parents and my best friend. We should Skype soon, she must be planing ways to kill me since I wasn't on ever for the last week. I still don't have it in me to blame myself, my schedule was really packed.

I wonder how Tae and Woobin survived staying that long away from mom and dad. As I arrive back to reality I feel the weight of the gigantic disaster I'm stuck with; these guys snore, no, I'll rephrase this.

They actually Snore!

I've been barely getting any sleep this week and I was forcing myself to go to sleep early everyday before they start there snoring marathon. Hence why I didn't have anytime to do anything eslse, like for example talking to Hyunjoo.

But today was a sorry exception, I had things to do on my laptop; review my personal designs and check my social media notifications so I don't lose hold on my progress so Istayed up late.

After I was done, I shut down my laptop, checked my phone then went to wash up before going to sleep. I got out of the bathroom to be welcomed by the various kinds of snores in the air. I stood there, frozen. I got no life! My sleep is gone! My beauty sleep!

Sungkyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol were the only ones awake till now. The snores actually come from them, like they are the best at it. Excluding Sungkyu, of course.

I continued my way to the bed while stomping my feet, I feel irritated. Even Taehyung won't dare to disturb my sleep, he knows well what I would do next. Dongwoo was staring at me, I looked at him and decided to let it all out on him. I don't care anymore, he shouldn't have stood there! "Just tell me why? Why do you have to snore?" I said, throwing myself on my bed.

All I received was his smug, wide smile. "Why are you smiling?" I asked glaring at him, he can't be serious now!

"You have been suffering for a week, for nothing." he continued keeping up his smug face. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He got to my eye level resting his hands on the bed on my either sides "Him." he said pointing at Sungkyu. "He's the just like you." he continued. What? Impossible, if he was like me he wouldn't have been able to get any sleep and would look like a zombie by now. "But, he uses stuff."

"What does he use?" I say, eyes on Sungkyu. When I turn at the lack of speech from my conversation partner, I see Dongwoo already walking away to his bed. He isn't seriously going to leave me hanging here like this when he has the solution for my dilemma right? I immediately stood up "What do you mean by stuff?" I asked loud enough for him to hear.

He smirked, I really don't get this guy. Either smiling or laughing or smirking,  although he isn't much of a smirk guy. He rather looks like a happy guy-- which he is.

He got closer to me with that side smile not leaving his face, I stepped away feeling my heart throbbing in my chest.

"He uses ear buds." he said simply and went to his bed. Realization hit me, how didn't I think of that? Why am I so brainless? Now, where do I get these?
_____________________

I have been staring at Sungkyu who is busy with something on his tablet for the past 5 minutes straight. I can't sleep till now, I really miss silence.