Chapter 27: Back

See what I did there again! Yea another album's name in use~
Enjoy~

_____Three days later_____

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V :-

I was really homesick thinking about it now, I really missed my parents, same for Hyunjoo.

She came back with us in infinite's bus too, imagine how much she freaked out.

I swear she didn't sleep for a second, and infinite being all sweet to her didn't help.

I remember Tae said he is ganna be back home tomorrow I think, and Woobin is coming soon too!

Am really happy about many things now, and that Dongwoo came to be really clingy and risks us getting caught often.

Well, the members don't know yet. But am sure Hoya is following up.

"You seem happier than normal So-eunah, actually since you came back. Do you wanna tell me something?" Mom cut my thoughts as I stoped cutting the vegetables.

"Oh? Me? Am good, am normal I mean" I said.

"Are you sure? Give me the oil" mom said cooking "You really want to know?" I asked hesitatingly.

"Ofcourse honey" she said not even looking at me " I think I like, maybe love? Someone" I blurt out.

Mom suddenly left all what's in hand and turned to me, I wasn't having any expectations of what is soon to come so I just stood there frozen.

Nothing, nothing happened.

Mom was staring at me, I did back in confusion. "Does he like you too?" She asked, I nodded.

"O god finally! I thought I might die before seeing any of you three happy with someone!" Mom said holding my shoulders.

I was totally astonished "won't you ask who it is?" I asked her as she stopped smiling and looked at me.

"Well, you should make him come here someday that's a given. And does Taehyung or Woobin know about this?" She asked after nearly demanding.

"No, don't tell Tae yet even when he comes tomorrow. About Woobin I'll tell him myself" I assured her as she nodded.

"Okay now you complete and I will go do something important" she said taking off her kitchen gloves.

"Wait what?! Mom---" I was cut as she flashed out leaving me alone, I sighed and continued cooking.

I bet she went to tell dad about it, seriously as if I can't.

My phone vibrated as I aknowledged its a text message, I dried my hands and took it out of my pocket.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
'So-eun ah, how are your days off going? Are you okay? I missed you!' Dongwoo sent.

I felt my cheeks heat after a smile came to my face, he became even sweeter.

'Am okay~ What do you guys do on your days off?' I asked after assuring.

'We practice, eat, and sleep'

'Waah, how come its off if you still practice? That's so unfair'

'We are used to it, We may feel better if you come visit though. And if you get some of your mom's food instead of the fast food we always eat'