Chapter 17: Four Again III

Third part!!
Finally you're ganna read this!!

I would like to note that a huge portion of this chapter is Kinda's idea and she also helped me with writing some of it.

Thank you~~!!

Enjoy~!!

Kim Tas Nim's P.O.V

Seriously I smell something fishy, I mean why would THE Kinda treat me KFC in this expensive branch? Plus buy me such fancy outfit? If I may tell you THIS IS weird.

I was walking there after pleading my parents, she should've told me earlier, PABO!

When I was infront of the restaurant, I looked at the huge building "Definitely there is something wrong, its impossible" I mumbled to myself before opening the door and going in.

I took a seat before feeling some stares, is my shirt too sparkling?

Aishshsh!! DAT Kinda!!

I kept waiting for her arrival playing on my phone, as usual the CLUMSY her should ofcourse make me wait!

Seriously what is she up to? I mean I should get prepared if she will do something! If she will surprise me I shou-------

My train of thoughts was cut as I heard a fussy noise in the quite fancy environment, I looked up to find Kinda smiling at me weirdly while panting.

I think she kicked something before a girl's soft muffled scream was heard,

Hoel! That! Was unbelievable! Definitely my hallucination.

I smiled at her standing up, as she got near I gave her that deadly glare before she took her seat.

"Where were you?! I kept waiting for like 5 minutes alone here!" I shouted to her whispering not to gain attention.

"Mian Mian, I was getting these!!" She said showing me two of the bags she was carrying earlier.

She handed them to me then I opened them "O.M.G!! these are my favorite snacks ever!!" I said smiling widely as she nodded securely.

I kept surfing through the bags for a while "why did you get vinegar chips?" I asked her with the chips in hand.

I think she cursed someone under her breath (?) before smiling at me "To regain our memories from school, remember?" She said letting out an awkward laugh.

"Yeah right..." I said rolling my eyes before leaning closer to her as she was sitting at the opposite side of me.

"What is all this about?!" I asked, she was looking around before she suddenly turned to me " Moseon? Its a friend to friend treat! We just finished our exams!" She said obviously panicked.

"YA! what is wrong with you?!" I asked "Wrong with me? Nothing" she said trying to maintain her straight face as I sighed leaning backwards.

"Nice outfit there!" I said "I know right! I mean we were so amazing picking them together and when we picked yours man! It was perfect!" She blurt out as my eyebrows met.

"We?" I asked as she put both her hands on her mouth "omo, looks like am too hungry that I messed up my grammar too haha" she quickly said next, I nodded in confusion.

She did something under the table, was it her phone? soon she stood up.

"Bowya! Where are you goin---" I was trying to follow up with her weird acts when I was cut, by her, Kinda.