Chapter 3: Permission

Kim So-Eun P.O.V

I opened the door with my key as I arrived home, Hyunjoo was already there helping mom with lunch in the kitchen.

I sneaked in, mom noticed so I smiled at her putting my index finger on my lips gesturing her not to notify Hyunjoo. I had the signed CD in one hand while I patted her shoulder with the other.

"Surprise!!"

"Oh hi- oh my god, Is that infinite's latest album's signed CD!?" She was freaking out like crazy and when she was done with her fangirling I told her it was from the greasy guy, she started all over again

After lunch I had to go back because their break was starting soon and I had to fix them up as the manager said, "Wait! Can I come? Please please please please..." Hyunjoo begged.

"No, it's work not a fan meeting,"

"Come on, please please." She begged too much, in other words didn't let me go without her. Feeling defeat I called manager park to ask him if it's ok.

"It's fine, but don't let anyone see you. We don't want scandals," he said.

I nodded to him, "of course sir," with that we both took a cab and went off. When we arrived they were all in the dressing room. They greeted Hyunjoo warmly although they were really tired, it was really sweet of them to do so.

 They greeted Hyunjoo warmly although they were really tired, it was really sweet of them to do so

Seeing her fangirling all like crazy I felt embarrassed a little, but after all she was happy. After the concert Hyunjoo and I left, I dropped her at her place and walked to mine.

I was really tired, thinking about what happened today, I think they are really sweet after all.

Later that night, it was one hour to midnight when I got a call from Manager Park. "I apologize miss Kim I totally forgot to inform you on your first day and as you know today was pretty hectic. If you won't be able to-"

"Sir, inform me about what?" I asked puzzled.

"Uh, that infinite will be performing out of the city for two weeks?"

I choked on my own spit at that moment, what will I do about this?!

Immediately I ended the call with him I went to parents afraid they would be asleep, but thankfully they weren't.

Instead they were together in the living room watching TV, while Mom was in dad's embrace. They seemed in a good mood, which will only make it easier for me.

I knocked on the door to acknowledge my presence, they parted immediately when I came in. I wanted to laugh so hard but held it in for a while, but then mom blushed. That's when I burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at? bad girl." Mom said pouting. I squeezed myself between them.

"Sorry not sorry," I laughed hugging them.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping by now?" Mom asked.

"I have something to tell you," I said hesitatingly.

"What is it?" Dad said in anticipation, "tomorrow I have to go on the trip with the boys to their next destination and it will take Fourteen days for them to finish their work, I will stay two weeks away," their expression turned into a sad surprised one, but dad didn't look worried.

"You're already grown up, you can do it," dad said, I felt relieved.

"Mom? What do you think?" I asked.

"I don't know are you sure you will be alright?" Mom asked.

"Sweetheart, she is all grown up now," dad said.

"Yeah mom it's only two weeks," I said begging her.

At last, she was fine with it. I went to pack, I was really tired from this long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it short?..I think so.

Next chapter will be long enough.

See you the next chapter.

Edited: 23/2/16 Done adding multimedias to this chapter! Hope you like it!

--011015--