Chapter 7: Unique Boys

IT'S 13 OCTOBER!!
ITS JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY~~!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMCIM~!!
___________

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V

Currently I'm on a bed continuously flipping around to find a comfortable position, well that was till I hit my knee with the bed's borders. I winced and I sat up messing my hair before looking around.

Where am I?

I kept looking around till everything flashed in my mind, I screamed again remembering what happened. "Are you okay?" I turned to look at the voice's owner as my eyes widen. It was Sungkyu with his wet hair dropping on his face and slightlywetting his shirt. Thankfully he was fully dressed or it would've been too much for me.

I felt fingers snap across my face bringing me back to reality "I said are you okay?" Sungkyu repeated.

"Yeah yeah I'm good," I pushed the blanket off me realizing he is wearing sport clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked pointing at his outfit.

"I'm going to take a walk and do some exercises," he replied. I checked my phone for the time, 5:30 am. That early?

"Can I come?" I asked.

"Um sure, I'll order breakfast downstairs in the lobby if they are open while you get ready," he said.

"Thank you," I said smiling and started getting off the bed heading to the bathroom.

"Take care," I heard him saying as I shut the door. I need to move my legs and exercise for my knee to heal faster.
It's really irritating like this.

Sungkyu's P.O.V

Why does she want to come?
isn't her knee injured?

"Take care," I said as she entered the bathroom.

I think its pretty early now that's why the restaurants are still closed?
anyways I will just wait for her here.

I think its pretty early now that's why the restaurants are still closed?anyways I will just wait for her here

I took out my phone checking my notifications as I waited for her.

After what seemed like forever, I heard the elevator's door open I looked up from my phone to find her looking around.

"Here," I said waving as she made her way to me.

"Are they all still closed?" She asked looking around as I nodded.

"Ok then lets go now," she said as she started walking.

"Um, do you need help?" She looked at me then at her knee, "no I will handle it, lets go." she said as she continued moving forward.

"Okay," I mumbled sighing.

As we walked in dead silence, it was somehow awkward. I was about to break the ice when I noticed she was getting unbalanced, I was certainly shocked.