Chapter 42: Jerks

Kim So-eun's P.O.V

I sat still on my hospital bed, my brother and my best friend on either side of it.

I glanced at one in anger, and the other in fear and apology

I glanced at one in anger, and the other in fear and apology. But the anger made its way taking the majority of my feelings.

Yet, it wasn't like Taehyung was giving me a choice as he stared at me expectantly.

So I kept my anger towards Namjoon in, temporarily, I will keep it in just for now and boy Rapmon you wait for your share.

"I'm waiting" Taehyung said, short but significant. His tone was demanding and next I felt a lump build up in my throat.

I remembered the night when he sang for me in a comforting manner, he said the same thing back then and I didn't explain. Not yet.

"Um..." I started, I felt conflicted. There was too much to tell, from where should I start? Should I first state the fact that I woke up earlier today as I felt my best friend in danger? Or should I give him what he wants to know, tell him why I ran out that night as if it was a matter of life or death. Well it was.

I saw Tae's head nodding at me, he was slowly growing impatient but he held it in as his eyes were full of relief at the fact that I sat alive across him.

I tilt my head towards Rapmonster, he sat as I felt his gaze at me the whole time. Remembering again the fact that he thought it was his fault, I took a deep breath.

I need to clear this out, once and for all. And I started, I spelled out everything from when I ran out of our house and why I did so.

But I subconsciously left out why I was sad that night, for it didn't relate to the contrary matter in anyway.

I will leave Dongwoo out of this for now, he doesn't have to do with this matter. Plus, Taehyung doesn't even know I'm in a relationship yet.

I averted my eyes off Taehyung's realizing face expression to Namjoon.

"You" I said to Namjoon, my voice was low but clear. I knew what I was to say as anger flamed inside of me, but deep I knew it was worried and my subconscious came at me stating the truth crystal clear.

You are angry for him, not at him.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of that voice and focused on the boy sitting on my right side.

Momentarily the thought I didn't realize sank in, Tae actually was planning to hide this from me. I mentally scoffed, two jerks were surrounding me and I definitely was angry at them. Hard.

"You" I said but this time I was looking at Tae, I took another deep breath as I felt my loss of words. "You..you..both of you!!" I said shouting the last part as I held up my arm moving it in exasperation.

"What?" Namjoon asked as he frowned, Taehyung looked at me in anticipation.

"I hate you two," I started as the both of them were visibly took aback "you are a liar" I pointed at Tae "and you are stupid" I pointed at Namjoon.