Chapter 21: No Choice

Kim so-eun's P.O.V :-

"Did you find him?! We are late!! Come on!!" Sungkyu came after, panting from running as well.

The three of them standing opposite to the eight of us, Bangtan and I, we all were just silent.

"I think I saw him go that way" Jungkook spoke up as they ran where he pointed.

"What was that?" Asked Jimin as they all shrugged their shoulders, I just looked down feeling my heart beats still loud.

"Its off today for us you know!" Tae said throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah! Where are the girls and Hyunjoo?" J-hope asked, receiving no reply from me.

This turned all the atmosphere silent with all of them staring at me, I wasn't even feeling anything.

"So-eun ah, what happened?" I heard Namjoon's voice coming closer, his hands soon were cupping cheeks pulling my face upwards.

I simply shook my head, no words could escape my mouth.

"Is everything okay?" He asked again staring at my blank face with an expression of lament on his face, I really don't know what is happening to me.

"I-- I don't know" I said before breaking into tears, I pulled my head up touching my lips.

My mind is still a mess, What happened is way beyond my imagination.

Over that, I feel angry at myself.
How come I didn't shout at him or push him away? And whats with my heart? Why am I feeling this way?!

Does that mean that the Jung Dongwoo likes me? Why did he do that?

I felt myself in Namjoon's chest as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

Why am I crying? I don't really know.

I can hear bangtan's mumbling worriedly around me, and some blaming Tae.

Namjoon kept patting my back, I calmed down a little "Today is off right?" Jungkook asked.

"YASS!!! AND ITS OFF FOR SO-EUN AH TOO!!" J-hope shouted "Lets have fun together!" Jin continued.

What?

I let go of Namjoon looking at them "what?" I asked in my dry voice, Namjoon was as confused as I was.

"We have nothing to hide anymore right? We will release it all after tomorrow anyway, we don't even need to be in disguise" Jimin said.

Release what after tomorrow?

Taetae came standing beside Jimin before hitting him with his elbow and whispering something to him.

"hahha lets just go out" Taetae continued, they all nodded in agreement including Namjoon.

I was pulled from both hands by Jungkook and Namjoon, I was really confused.
_______________

We entered the van as Namjoon and Jungkook were on my both sides, Tae beside Namjoon and the rest at the back couch with the mangers at the front seats.

"Where to?" Suga asked from the back.

They all, including the two managers, exchanged glances before smirking and nodding to each other.

Hell what?!

"Can anyone explain to me what is happening here?" I asked.

"Don't worry baby, you'll like it" Jungkook said putting his arm over my shoulder before looking out the window he was seated beside as the van started moving.
________________