Chapter 10: Flash of Memories

The media is not mine
CREDIT TO THE CREATORE

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V :-

Never! Not again! and in front of infinite too! No way!

"NO! NOT HERE! NOT EVER!!" I screamed then started running having him chasing after me.

I couldn't reach for Bangtan who were behind Tae now, I went running between infinite.

"Go away!! Leave me alone!! You can't do this here!"I continued shouting.

"HELP ME!" I called to bangtan who were just there laughing!!

Are they serious now?! Won't they help?! They know exactly what will happen!

_______Flash back_______

"No, In your dreams!! You do it yourself!" I shouted back refusing to do Tae's document work, he is so stupid.

"I'm your older brother you should help me when I ask you to!" He shouted back, Bangtan were just watching silently.

We were all in the living room doing some on our laptops "Huh, older you say? That's why you can't do it yourself?! Can't you just admit I'm brilliant? " I said, the rest listened to our conversation intently.

"SIBLINGS FIGHT!" J-hope shouted getting up and shaking his body, the rest except for V and I started laughing madly as I glared at them.

"Jimin! Let's go get some popcorn!" J-hope said. "And lets get some coke too!!" Jimin replied back getting up.

I face palmed myself realizing what they are thinking about between all the work.

At the same exact moment I heard heavy breathes behind me, I turned to see Sugar sleeping soundly. I face palmed for the second time.

Shortly, I realized Tae's throwing me on his shoulder while taking me to god knows where.

I started screaming, kicking and hitting where ever I could "Let me down Taehyung! I will tell Woo bin about this! He will beat you up for good!"

"Woobin my foot, why don't you treat me like him?! I'm older than u too!!"he complained throwing me on the couch.

"You are just one year older! And you aren't even mature!" I said sticking out my tongue at him.

"I'm going to make sure you regret this!" He said rubbing his palms together like a predator preparing to attack his pray.

"T-tae!!! W-what are you thinking?!" I shouted, mom and dad aren't home too!!

I started to shout help from the rest of them but they weren't even listening.

He got closer and closer then started tickling me, he knows I hate this!

"N-NO-O! S--STOP!! STOP!" I managed to say between my laughter.

"Apologize!!!" He repeated still tickling me "Never!!" "As you wish!!" He said continuing tickling me.

"OPPA!" I shouted to wake Suga who was the closest to the couch.

I called several times but he won't dodge! Is he on Pluto or what!?

"I will!! Stop now!!" I shouted in defeat. "Thats good" he said smirking.

______End of Flash back______