Chapter 26: Reality

See what I did there, its the albums name muhahaha!
I apologize for the long wait.

(P.S Just if you haven't noticed, that media killed me so hard so I used it not to die alone! We should all die together!.....Right?)

Enjoy~

Kim so-eun's P.O.V :-

I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket as I took it out.

A text message from Hoya, did something happen?

°•●°•●°•●°•●°•●°•

So-eun! We went to watch the press conference on the big screen in the lobby but Dongwoo didn't join us and locked himself in our hotel room! He isn't letting anyone in! You are the only one who has the other spare key!!'

•°●•°●•°●•°●•°●•°

My eyes widened and my heart went beating fast.

"Drop me at my hotel now!! PALI!!!" I shouted seriously as they all looked at me stopping their happy laughter.

The manager nodded to me and fastened the van's speed.
____________________

I ran out of the van as soon as it stopped, I can hear some of bangtan calling for me but I had no time.

All of myself was afraid and worried, am not sure why but felt like I will miss something important in my life.

"You go on! Call me later!" I shouted before entering the hotel, Namjoon nodded at me holding back Tae who was attempting to follow me.

I entered the elevator then took the room card out in a hurry with my heart beats getting faster by the second.

The door opened releasing the familiar beep sound as I ran to the room.

Although I was out of breath and my fast beats weren't helping my legs kept going faster with no second thoughts.

As soon as I was in front of the room I stood there for a while regaining my breathing tone before I unlocked the door.

"Get out Hoya!!! I said I don't want to see anyone!!" Dongwoo shouted laying on his bed with his arm bend over his eyes.

I felt tears of relieve collect in my eyes as my hand reached to my mouth holding in my happy sobs.

I rested my purse quitly on the bed beside me before I started taking silent steps towards him with a feeling of longing soon to occupy my soul.

I sat beside him on the bed then gave him a peek making our lips touch, I didn't know what I was doing.

But I was sure I was not going to regret this, as long as it was my heart which I was following I was at ease.

I let go as he took his arm off his eyes gaining back his vision before he looked at me in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asked with his groogy voice, sadness and hurt were visible in his eyes.

"He is my brother" I muttered looking deep into his eyes.

I know why I did everything I did now, I know what I feel now.

"What?" He asked.