Chapter 12: Code Cracker

Taehyung's P.O.V :-

After we were, thankfully, done getting ready in time, "Come on!! Let's do this!! Our armys are waiting!!" Rapmonster told us loudly as we started exiting the room.
________________

When we were at the middle of the corridor to the stage I felt tired.

Uh!! Can't we just sleep?!? I want to sleep!! Lucky so-eun ah.

"WAIT!!!!" I was startled when I was in the middle of my sleep walking when Jungkook shouted, REALLY LOUD!!

"Shouldn't have we told so-eun anything before we leave?! I mean we are leaving this place directly after this performance!and she didn't tell us for how long she is staying in this city." he said as all the hyungs seem to start their realization phase.

"U are right! Uli(our) so-eun may feel bad though" Jimin said as I developed a guilty feeling knowing how she will feel later.

"I know she will and I feel that way too, but we haven't got much time " said rapmonster.

"What are u waiting for!?! 5 minutes to air!!" Shouted the manger as we stared at one another probably thinking the same thing.

We are really sorry dear manager nim(for honorifics).

"Can we be back in time?" Asked RM. "I think so.." I said as we all started running back.

"YAAA!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!? COME BACK HERE!!! NOW!!!" I heard the manager shout as we ran forward to the dressing room.

I apologize sincerely managernim XD.
______________

Standing in the entrance of the room whispering to each other what we should do to let her know.

"Just go wake her up!!" J-hope whispered nearly shouting to me.

"ARE U CRAZY?!? U KNOW WHAT SHE WILL DO TO ME IF I DID THAT?!? I MAY DIE BEFORE WE GO PERFORM!!!! I KNOW MY SISTER!!" I shouted back whispering.

"ok what should we do?!! Hurry up!!" Shouted rapmon.

I thought for a while to how could I tell her in a way she would know as soon as she wakes up for sure...

...yes!! I could do that!

I went to so-eun as I found her still sleeping I took her phone out of her pocket slowly so she won't wake up..., and kill me.

Bet infinite think am a weird pervert or something now.

I lighted up the screen facing her pass code.

Shit! How should I know that??! AHG!! I have to hurry!

I started by my birthday...

//3012//

huh ofcourse not.

Next....um maybe one of the hungs or Jungkook??

I tried all their birthdays none worked.

NONE!!! AHG!!!

Wait!!!...how didn't I try this from the beginning?!?!

//1607//

I typed it in quickly as the screen unlocked.

YESS!! AM SO BRRRILLIANT!!

Woobin's birthday it is, why doesn't she treat me like that?!?!huh chenga..

"hurry u idiot! "I heard someone of them whisper as I did it quickly.suckers.

Done!!

I turned off the screen quickly as I put the phone into her bag rushing back to the hyungs.