Chapter 45: Awaited Day

Sorry for the super late update! See you at the author note at the end of the chapter.

Kim So-Eun P.O.V

I sat across my vanity brushing my hair while I'm deep in thought, the sun of an early Saturday morning pierced through my windows illuminating the previously dim room.

A knock on the door pulled me back to my senses, I turned around on my chair and spoke, "come in!"

Taehyung opened the door popping his head in and looking around, his face was wet, along with a few chocolate strands of his hair that stuck on his forehead while the rest of his hair was disheveled. I turned back to my vanity closing my make up and putting it back in the drawer along with my hair brush.

"Morning," I heard him say gruffly, he was still in his morning composure. Crumbled slacks and cuddly big shirt, even his voice sounded deep. I stood off the chair and looked at his figure plotting lazily on my bed.

"Good morning," I greeted back sitting on the bed's edge sideways from Tae, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked in a murmur.

He nodded humming a lazy reply, "I just went in his room, he still has that calendar with the same big red circle. I found him still asleep then came here,"

"I'm sure he traveled here for his mother anyway, Are you going?" I asked unsure.

"I don't know, I'm not busy today but I still don't know." He ruffled his hair in agitation. I nodded at him feeling the same way.

"I think we should go with him this year, I mean you know last year you didn't come neither did I. Mom and dad are busy today and won't go with him, I think they will go later today- we can't let him go alone."

"If you're going, I'm going too."

"I was just going to say that, not fair."

"It all counts on you, So-eun." He mocked, I sighed and went to my nightstand and opened the drawer. I took out my lucky coin and sat back beside Taehyung.

"Oh you still have that thing," he laughed, I nudged him and looked back at it smiling.

"It's precious okay,"

"It's really funny that Namjoon still has it too," I widened my eyes in excitement and clung onto his arm.

"Are you serious?" I asked, he nodded nonchalantly and propped his weight on his arms as he sat on the bed. I squealed happily as he shook his head laughing in amusement while I relived the moment.

____Flashback____

Taehyung called me, I was on holiday from college while he was often at bighit working on music and dancing with his band mates.

"We are all going to hang out today, want to join? They want to see you, if you don't want it's oka--"

I know where he was going, the shuffling and hisses at the background made it so obvious. He obviously didn't want me to be took close to them, let alone any guy out there. He was the sole reason I have a love life of a greenhorn.

"I will go, Taehyung." I muttered, a hint of challenge in my voice. I heard him sigh, then other people cheering. The idea of Taehyung losing in something like this made me flatter. He was always the lucky one, it's annoying really.

Plus, it would be the first day I hang out with them. Maybe I could make good friends.

Later that day Taehyung picked me up, they were all together in their minivan. Jin was the driver while Namjoon was at shotgun. I didn't remember their names back then, but all of them remembered mine.