Chapter 37: Room 205

Play the audio attached please
(Pray -- School 2015 OST)

Taehyung kicked his foot making it collide with the metal trash bin, he was letting out his anger over himself.
What have he done? He didn't mean to say any of this to his stepbrother, it all happened too fast.

The punch, the shouting, his collision with the cold hard marble floor-- it was sudden.

It was all unintentional.

Taehyung heard the pattern of audible foot steps come closer to him, in between his anger and guilt he looked up.

Rapmonster was walking to his mate intending to comfort him, he felt all this was because of him.

He was careless, he was oblivious, and he was impulsive. He felt all the faults and distresses were because of his wrong doings.

Yet, he knew he didn't mean any of this to happen. He was hurting too, this was also hard for him. But Taehyung didn't really know that.

Rapmonster got harshly pushed to the side by the furious Tae, he then passed by him leaving all the seven boys behind.

Taehyung walked aimlessly, passing his fingers angrily through his hair every once in a while.

He looked around, left and right, then left again. He was walking no where.

He saw the men's rest room near by, he wanted to go back and stay by his sister's side till she wakes up and finds him beside her.

And after that, he will never do the same mistake again. He won't let her off alone again, he silently made this as a promise with himself.

Will he be able to keep it?
Should he keep it?

He rushed into the washroom seeking refreshment, he turned on the water letting it pour into the white sink.

Cupping his hands, he filled them with water then splashed it on his face getting his front hair strands wet.
He looked up, at the mirror-- at himself. His face showing anger, guilt, and regret.

He looked everything but what he used to look like; he wasn't Tae nor the dorky happy alien he is.

He rather saw himself now as a twisted man; not knowing what he is supposed to say, not knowing what is wrong from what is right.

He felt angry at himself.
He felt his jaw clinch, and his fist itch.
He did the inevitable, he punched the glassed mirror hard making it shatter into small glass pieces and spread on the ceramic floor.

His knuckles then bleeded from the impact.

Yet there was pain to be felt, he didn't feel it-- not one bit of it; his internal pain was too much stronger.