Chapter 9: Back Together

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V:-

I was texting Hyunjoo to keep up with what's happening home, I was surely not aware of my surroundings but was able to follow these guys to wherever they're going after we got in this building now.

I was texting when I felt their disappearance, I looked up to find Sungyeol with his hands over Woohyun's shoulder entering some room.

As fast as I could I said goodbye to Hyunjoo. Shoving my phone into my pocket, I hurriedly followed them.

As I got nearer to that room I could hear noises, like LOUD noise; many people are there talking to each other.

I'm not really sure but some of the voices other than infinite's seemed really familiar.

Anyhow, I made my way into that room shutting the door then casually fixing my hair.

"SO-EUN AH!!!!" a very familiar voice shouted my name.

Dongwoo's P.O.V:-

We were here for some performance, which will contain some other bands too.

We went into the room the manager mentioned; something like a huge dressing room

As we entered we found the Bangtan boys in there, it was a surprise seeing them after so long.

It've been so long since we last saw each other, the both of us are always busy.

We all automatically started greeting each other warmly with brother fists and half hugs.

I was talking to Jungkook when I heard the door getting shut.

I turned and found So-eun fixing her hair casually "SO-EUN AH!" I was startled as I heard V shouting HER NAME.

She looked up to whom was calling her name so loud, her expression turned to a some kind of surprised really happy expression.

"TAETAE!" she shouted back.

From here the rest of the members and I were watching dumbfoundedly. We all were literally dumbstruck.

After she shouted back she ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist lifting her up to cope with the height difference while spinning her around as their muffled voices were shouting happily.

Soon all the rest acknowledged her presence and started getting off their seats and leaving whatever they were doing.

"My baby girl!" Jin shouted as she ran to him next, hugging him as he lifted her off the ground bridal style while she dug her face into his neck with muffled happy screams coming out as he was spinning her around.

"My little girl~" said Suga after a while as she looked at him.

"Oppa~" she said with soft happy sobs as she made her way to him hugging him, he hugged back really tight rocking their bodies right and left as he lifted her off the floor.

I felt lost, and I felt a pang in my chest.

"SO-EUN!"J-hope called loudly.

They ran to each other, she hugged him wrapping her legs around his waist with him hugging her back and shaking in all ways possible.

At that exact moment, I felt the annoying, angry feeling get stronger inside my chest.

After that Jimin who was listening to music with his headphones unplugged them from his ears turning around "What's with all that fuss? Can't u keep it dow-" he was cut as his eyes landed on So-eun.