|one|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Hi I'm Macy Evans. Your typical naughty, playful goofy girl who is really matured for my age and simply the brainy one in my class. I live with my parents Thomas Evans and Katie Evans. Being the only child, I was my parents first priority that makes me a really pampered child.

We lived near The Hale's. They're extremely close and I spent half of my time with the Hale's, playing around after school with Laura, Cora and Derek Hale. Peter Hale usually takes care of us as well as playing around with.

But things changed when my dad got an opportunity to work in LA and wanted to give me a better education in the city which was also what both my parents wanted. But that means that we have to move to LA soon. I was deeply affected by it, I was happy that my father was able to get the job that he wanted and give me a better education as I aspires to be a doctor but still I had no heart to leave all my friends behind whom I care and adore so much.

But before we could leave my mum and Talia made sure that the we kids have fun together before we left for LA. Cause we don't know when would be the next time we would come back. So that meant that we have more sleepover and play sessions for the next 2 weeks before we leave.

But as usual, time usually runs fast when you're having the most fun. Before my parents and I left we went to visit The Hales and to bid a proper goodbye.

I was literally bawling my eyes out as well as Cora as we were considered the inseparable twins. Derek just stood there silently and feeling a little upset as there won't be anyone to bully. Peter came up to me and hugged her and told me ..

"Be brave Macy and not let any boys to bully you or else Derek and I will have to come down and set them right!" I smiled.

"I will not let anyone to bully me, I'm a brave girl" I said as Peter and Derek just smiled.

It was finally the time to say goodbye and soon we left Beacon Hills for LA.

The memories of leaving Beacon Hills is still so fresh in my mind.

Time went pass so quickly and I have finished my medical degree and i'm finally a doctor. Me being the usual brainy one, I was always the smartest one topping most of my classes.

But as years went by I lost contact with The Hale's. I was so upset that I was locked up in my room for days before I came up with a goal. And that was to become a doctor in Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. I succeeded in the first one which was to become a doctor and all that's left is to move back to Beacon Hills - the place where I truly belong. I was totally prepared to move to Beacon Hills the moment I finished my medical degree.

And the first things I would do when I am finally in beacon hills is to kick the first Hale I see for totally forgetting me.

Truly luck was on my side, there was an opening position in Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. I applied for the position and got the job.

It was finally the day to move to Beacon Hills. I packed all the essential boxes that I needs in my car and left the others for the movers to collect. My parents were totally not in favor of me moving back to Beacon Hills, but they had no choice cause I was a very adamant girl and they had to give in.

"You know you can always move in with me to beacon hills. And you guys wouldn't have to worry if I'm safe or whatever since you guys are around..." I told her parents.

"We can't just leave your dad's business in jeopardy and its just that Beacon Hills isn't like how it used to be in past, I'm just worried if you'll be able to cope with everything. You're our only child .. We're just worried" My mum said while tearing.

I wiped her tears and gave her a tight hug.

"Don't worry mum, Beacon Hills will be treating me just right and I'm sure of it. I love you and you know it, I'm just a call and Skype away, you can always call me whenever you feel like. Ok wait not all the time cause I still need to work" I assured her mum.

Dad was just standing quietly and I went up to him and hugged him. "I know you're worried but dad I know what I'm doing and don't worry I'll be safe" He gave me a small assurance smile.

"That's what I wanted to see. To see the both of ya'll smiling before I leave. Okay i've got to go now, I'll miss you'll and I'll try to visit you'll as often as i can ok? And I love you guys" I told my parents and gave them another hug and made my way to my car.

"BYE" I screamed from my car to my parents. They were both waving back and talking to each other.

That started my journey to Beacon Hills. I'm excited about what's in store for me at that town. I can't wait to meet Cora, Derek, Peter, Laura and Talia. Hopefully they'll remember me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hope you guys loved the first chapter. Do comment if you loved it cause it would mean a lot.

Thank you so much for reading. You guys are amazing and hope you're having a great day. 💜

Also special mention to Mikeys_Little_Kitten for always supporting and showing so much love for my work. You're amazing and thank you for always making me smile and motivated to write too. Big love to you ❤️