|thirteen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

Peter was not back from the Pack meeting and Lydia wanted to meet Derek. So I told him to leave cause I wanted to get some sleep as well. But Derek was not sure about this, Peter left me alone here because Derek was around to take care of me.

"You sure you'll be okay? Peter told me not to leave till he comes back" Derek told me.

"Yea I'm sure. I'm just gonna get some sleep not go out and wonder around in the woods" I said to him.

"Please. Don't joke about this, this town is crazy right now and I don't want anything happening to you as well as Peter" Derek said filled with concern.

"Aww Derek. Don't worry I'll be safe and be locked inside my house till Peter comes back. Okay?" I made a promise to Derek.

"Okay. Just be safe, call Peter once I leave. I don't want him to be worried that you're alone. Just to be safe, I'll be at my loft and Peter would be at Deaton's clinic. You know how to get there right?" Derek asked.

"Yes I know. Okay leave now Lydia must be waiting for you now, go" I said as I chased Derek out of the house.

Once Derek left, the house was so silent it felt weird somehow. I just feel something bad was going to happen and I just hate that feeling.

I decided to put all these thoughts away and went to my room and laid down my bed. As soon as I was about to fall asleep I remembered I forgot to call Peter and inform him. I was about to dial his number when my door bell rang. I guess it was Peter.

When I opened the door, it wasn't Peter. It was Jennifer Blake at the front door holding a rod. Shit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see how you were doing and how's your leg" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I'm good thank you. You can leave now and I don't need you around thank you" I said as I proceeded to close the door.

But before I could, I was hit hardly on my head with a rod by Jennifer and fell on the floor bleeding.

"I'm sorry darling. That's the only way to bring Peter to me" she said and hit me on the head with the rod again and I fell unconscious.

----------

I woke up lying on the floor, legs and hand all tied up. I was definitely in the woods.

"Well well well, looks like the Princess has woken up yea" Jennifer said.

"What do you want from me you bitch" I retaliated.

"Ah. Watch your language young lady, never expected that from you" She said while grabbing hold to the same rod she hit me with.

"Look I'm not a werewolf, I'm not a weredog or a werecat and I can't transform from being a human to some hairy person with fangs growing out of my teeth. You've kidnapped the wrong person woman. I mean I'm not saying to kidnap someone else but seriously I'm no use right here" I said.

"I applaud you for your humor at this point of time but look you're the bait. I need Peter in my pack as much as you want to be out of this situation. If you listen to me I won't hurt you but if you try to be funny with me, I'll slash your throat, cut you into pieces and wrap it up in wrapping paper and send it to Peter as well as your other pack friends, you got me?" She said.

"No. Just leave me alon.." Before I could finish, Jennifer slapped me across the face.

I shivered in fear. I should have called Peter after Derek left, I shouldn't have asked Derek to leave. It's all my fault now. Oh god why did I get stuck in this situation.