|twenty-three|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

(Ps. I know my book isn't going the same track as the teen wolf episodes were. I'm changing it up to fit the story. So don't hate me for this, sorry)

Macy's POV

Everything was messy at the moment. Something was wrong with Stiles, the Stiles that we all knew was not okay. He was evil, very evil.

Everyone were stressed about this situation, they were all trying to help one another to get Stiles out of this evil spirit that has been possessing him recently.

I was the only human, totally defenseless. I wanted to help the pack so badly but I couldn't, just cause I was a human. Peter was extra protective now. I cannot blame him, the supernatural world has been surprising me since the moment I knew about its existence. The super atha world is just like a coin, it has both good and bad sides of it.

During this battle, I was more afraid of Peter. I was scared that I would loose him. Everyday I wake up in fear that I could loose him, and I wish I didn't have this thought running in my mind but I could help it.

The whole day I was stuck in Peter's apartment. He didn't allow me to go anywhere, except to the hospital for work. Other than that, he expects me to be back home immediately. Today I've had enough, I was going to help the pack. I hate being the weak one. I want to be strong and I'm willing to do anything to help the pack and be Peter's side. You might never know what would happen at any moment.

I made my way to Derek's place cause that's what's Peter told me before he left. I took my car keys and locked the apartment determined to be strong.

Once I reached Derek's loft, I sat inside the car.

"Look Macy, you can do this. You need to show them that you're strong and that you could do anything to protect them" I gave myself a prep talk before stepping out of my car.

As I was making my way to the loft, I was busted by none other than the great Peter Hale.

"MACY!! What the hell are you doing here huh?" He asked grabbing my arms and pulling me aside.

"I want to help. I hate sitting around, doing nothing and feeling weak and seeing people I care about getting hurt" I said.

"Baby please just listen to me for once. It's not safe for you, I'm not saying you're weak. You're strong as hell, but this ... This is different. I'm a werewolf, I can heal and be alright, but I can't afford to loose you. So this is final, you're not going to do anything" Peter said sternly.

"But, just listen t..."

"NO MACY, YOU LISTEN TO ME. YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING AND THATS FINAL!! Now let's get you back home." Peter said. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to where I parked my car.

I gave up and went back in and started the car as soon as Peter sat down on the seat beside me. The car ride back was silent. No one uttered a single word, except me letting out a sigh occasionally. We soon reached our apartment's carpark area.

Peter soon broke the silence.

"Look honey, I'm sorry for being hard on you. I get it, I shouldn't have shouted at you just now, but it's just that you don't get it and it's for your own good" he said apologetically.

I couldn't help but tear. I looked up to him with tears poring out of my eyes. Peter quickly cupped my face worriedly.

"Macy what's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?" He asked nervously.