|seventeen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

This can't be happening. He didn't even explain what happened to him and he just came to me and broke up with me.

Tears continued pouring out of my eyes as I was still trying to understand what the hell just happened. Peter was probably the best thing that happened to me and my life and now ... It's just gone.

"Macy? Macy open the door" I heard Allison calling me from outside the room. I locked myself in the room and I was not ready to talk to anyone.

"Macy? What happened. Please don't scare me please" Allison shouted and knocked on the door trying to grab my attention, but I ignored it again.

For a full 10 minutes, she didn't come to knock the door or anything I just stayed on the floor. I was a mess. I just stared at the wall trying to understand what was happening to Peter.

I stayed silent for as long as I can but that's when I heard the window open. Isaac and Scott entered the room through the window.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted.

"Macy look you can't be locked in here for long, come out for a while. Please" Scott pleaded me.

I ignored him and continue staring at the wall. They knew I wasn't listening to them so Isaac came towards me. He scooped me of from the floor, I screamed at him to put me down, but I failed. He carried me to the living room and made me sit at the sofa while Allison sat beside me.

"What happened Macy? What did Peter say to you?" Allison asked.

As soon as the boys heard Peter, they ran towards me.

"Do I need to beat any werewolf ass cause I'm ready to do it" Isaac said.

"Macy. What did Peter say? What did he do?" Scott asked patiently.

Eventually I gave in as I really needed someone to talk to as well as a hug.

"Peter.. He broke up with me. He said I deserve someone better, someone human. I told him that we can work things out but he didn't even listen and just broke up with me" I said and tears kept rolling out of my eyes.

Allison gave me a tight hug which was so sudden that it shocked me for a while. I wasn't that close to them and just knew them for a few weeks, but they're the nicest people I've met in my life.

Scott and Isaac were like my little brothers , who are always there to protect me. Allison has been the closest I've been with, I guess this is what it feels like to have a girl best friend.

Well, I've always been the studios and nerd one in the class, so I never really had friends in school. All I did was study and sleep. But it was nice to have someone here beside me, who truly cares for me.

As soon as we broke the hug. Allison got up and told the boys to leave.

"We're gonna have a girls day, you guys leave right now. Oh and on the way call Lydia to come over and tell her to bring the essentials" Allison said as she ushered the boys out of the house.

As soon as the boys was out Allison came and sat beside me.

"You know you really don't need to do this, I'm really not in a mood to do anything" I said to Allison.

"Oh Macy. Look all these that happened must have been a misunderstanding. Trust me I know how much Peter has changed and how much he loves you. So look, you need to put all those thoughts away right now. Alright?"