|eighteen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Peter's POV

What Scott told me hit me. What have I done? I am the reason why I ruin my own life and my happiness.

Maybe it's time I start thinking about myself and my happiness. I've lost so much and I don't want anymore loss in my life. I don't deserve it.

Before I could meet Macy and apologize to her I knew she wouldn't forgive me that easily. But she always told me food is always a way through her heart and I knew exactly what she needed.

I stopped at a gas station where there was also a convince nice store and managed to grab as many Reese's as I could at the shelf and struggled my way to the counter to pay for it. The lady at the counter gave me weird looks but I couldn't be bothered about it.

That's when it struck me. I don't exactly know where Macy was but I went along with my instinct and made my way to Allison's place with my 2 bags filled with Reese's.

Once I entered the building, I made my way to the floor Allison was staying and that's when I heard Macy talking. Just by hearing her voice, it simply made me smile.

"It's time to win her back" I said to myself and went ahead to knock the door. Within a few seconds, Allison opened the door and she frowned at me.

"Came to hurt her even more?" Allison asked.

"No. To make amendments" I told her.

As soon as she heard me say that, her frown changed to a smile.

"Then you're welcomed in" she said and allowed me into the house.

Before I could walk a little further, she stopped me and told me to wait till I she brings Lydia into the room. Then I can go ahead and do what I was supposed to do.

When I saw Allison bring Lydia into the room, it was my turn to go into the living room and talk to Macy.

When I walked in, I saw Mace sitting in her PJs with chocolate wrappers all around her and holding an ice cream tub eating from it and watching some movie. Her concentration on the tv turned to me. She was staring intently at me like as if she was thinking that she was dreaming.

Her eyes were red and puffy. It was all my fault, if it's wasn't for me and my moody mind I wouldn't have caused this. She then stood up from the sofa she was siting on and tried walking away.

I dropped the bag on the floor and stopped her by hugging her tightly. She tried to move always from my grip but she wasn't able to. She finally started punching me on my chest and I let her to without loosing my grip on her.

As she was punching me she started crying, slowly the punching stopped and she just stayed quietly.

"What do you want?" She said finally getting out my grip.

"You" I told her.

"One moment you say that you want me and the next you come and tell me that I deserve better. What is your problem Peter?" She shouted and I felt all the anger that she has been keeping.

"Look. What I did was stupid. All I wanted was to protect you. I was kidnapped and all I could think was you babe. But I don't want you to suffer because of me and.." I was explaining but I was cut off by Macy.

"I chose this life Peter. I chose to be with you even though I knew all of the consequences. I knew how extra careful I have to be and I'm willing to be. I just want to be with you" after the last sentence she broke down and started crying.

I walked closer to her again and embraced her in a hug again. I couldn't see her this vulnerable and upset. I'm glad Scott came to talk to me or not I wouldn't be able to tolerate the state Macy was in.

"I'm sorry Macy. I'm never going to leave you ever. This is a promise" I said to her.

We broke the hug and she looked up to look at me and all I wanted to do was to kiss her. And I did, I crashed my lips into hers and we moved in sync.

"Omg kids get a room" Allison said and we broke the kiss.

Macy was blushing and she looked down while I had my hands over Macy's shoulder.

"I'll bring her home now" I said and both Lydia and Allison nodded while smiling at me.

Macy went in to Allison's room to grab her bags while leaving me alone in the living room with Allison and Lydia.

"I'm glad you came back" Allison said.

"I would kill myself if I didn't" I said.

"I would personally come and kill you if you never came back" Lydia said sassily.

Soon Macy came out with her bag and I thanked Allison and Lydia for taking care of Macy and walked out of the house to the lift.

Once in the lift, Allison shouted. "Don't do anything naughty guys" as soon as she said it, Lydia and Allison laughed in unison.

"What's that in your hand?" Macy asked me.

"Food was the way to your heart so I brought you your favorites" I said as I passed her the bags filled with Reese's.

"OMG REESES" she squealed in excitement.

"My baby is back" I said and winked.

"She is" she said and kissed me.

The elevator door opened and a bunch of people were looking at us and we pulled away when we realized there was an audience.

"Geez get a room" someone said.

"We will" I cockily replied.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

My module exams are finally over and I just wanted to do an update cause I felt so bad and upset about not updating.

I'm extremely tired and sleepy and I could only manage to come up with a small chapter this time.

I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter 💜. I promise the next chapter would be better 😊

I hope you guys are having an amazing day wherever you are and thank you so much for reading. ❤️

& I can't believe I'm gonna reach 5K reads for this book. I feel so happy and emotional at this moment. 😍😭

Whoever reading this, thank you so much, from the bottom my heart for reading this book. 💙