|twenty|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

"Hey Macy help me pass those pumpkins over please" Melissa requested.

"Yea sure. Wow! Who did this?" I said looking at the carved pumpkins. It was nicely done, if it was done by me I would've destroyed it or by the time I'm done it would have been Christmas already.

"It's me! Why? Is it awful?" Melissa asked.

"No no! You've done an amazing job, I suck at stuffs like these" I said laughing.

"Aww I'm sure there's something you're good at" Melissa said as she winked at me.

When Melissa finally placed the last jack o lantern, both Sheriff Stilinski and Agent McCall were coming in.

"Uhm Melissa, what's happening?" I asked and Melissa turned to see both of them coming in.

"Oh here we go!" Melissa said.

Both Melissa and I walked toward Agent McCall and Sheriff Stilinski.

"Hey! He is not coming in" Sheriff said angrily to Agent McCall.

"This is the only that would take him" Agent McCall said to the Sheriff.

I stared at the both of them reasoning with each other. Having no idea about what is actually happening.

As they were talking the front door of the emergency area opened catching all of our attention.

The patient was being rolled into the hospital and it passed us. I looked at it intently and observed that both his legs and hands were being strapped by thick leather cuffs.

"Somebody needs to do his pre-op interview" Melissa said.

"And who's gonna do that?" Agent McCall asked.

"Me" Melissa volunteered.

"Wait! No, isn't there anyone else?" Agent McCall asked.

"I'll go with her" I said.

"Alright" Agent McCall said.

Soon I made my way back to my office room, gears needed for the pre-op interview. And then I went over to the room where the patient was kept before his surgery. Melissa would be doing most of the talking and I'll be there just assisting her and also keeping her safe. That dude really creeps me up.

"Hey Dr. Evans" Sheriff called me.

"Yes Sheriff. How may I help you?" I asked him.

"Oh you should also know about the patient before going in with Melissa" Sheriff said.

"Oh yes sure. Brief me about it" I said.

He then explained to me about the patient. What he has done and everything. I was left speechless.

After briefing me, I thanked the sheriff and made my way to the room the patient/criminal was in. When I reached the room, Melissa was already there with Agent McCall and was talking to him. As soon as they saw me, they stopped.

"Ready?" I asked while passing the papers needed for the pre-op interview.

"Yes! Let's get this done" Melissa said.

Once we went in, I stood next to Melissa as another police officer stood behind us for protection, while she interviewed the patient. His name was William Barrow. She then explained to William about what's going to happen, what is being done during the surgery and his medication allergies. As she was listening to his heartbeat, he stared intently at her.