|fourteen|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

The sun shined right into my eyes and I woke up cause it was distracting. I felt sore and weak after last nights crazy situation. I wanted to wake up but I was strongly  wrapped in Peter's arm and there was no way I could get out. I turned myself to face him and just stared at him. I know it was weird and creepy but meh ... I mean like who wouldn't want take a moment and look at this shirtless scene?

"That's creepy Macy" Peter said with his eyes closed. 

"What the hell? Aren't you supposed to be asleep? How do you know I'm awake?" I asked feeling surprised.

"Extra wolf senses" He said and he finally opened his eyes and kissed my cheeks. He got off the bed and went to wardrobe to grab something. As usually I just stared at him, I mean like he's my boyfriend now, I literally have all the rights in this world to stare at him like that. Not in a creepy way but in a way that I'm genuinely lucky that I found him.

"Enjoying the show" Peter asked.

"Oh hale yeaaa" I replied.

"Oh god can you stop with all the hale reference" he asked.

"Oh hale no" I replied back.

Peter walked back to the bed and sat beside me. I thought he was gonna start talking but I was proven wrong. He started poking my sides and I squealed. The poking soon became a tickle war and I hated it so freaking much but somehow loved it at the same time.

"Wanna give some hale reference now?" Peter asked.

"No - no oh my god no ... Stop please" I said as I hit him on his chest, but thank you wolf powers for not making him feel the pain.

He continued tickling me till he stopped for a moment and just looked at me intensely. A smile was plastered on his face and I just smiled back at him feeling a little awkward.

"Peter. It's kinda awkward that you're staring at me and not saying anything you know" I snapped him out of his dreaming state.

"Ugh sorry that it was awkward. It's just that I feel like the luckiest person right now, it's so nice to have someone to love, back into my life. You accepted me for who I was and changed me for the better. I couldn't have found anyone other than you" Peter said.

I was literally blushing and I can feel my cheeks heating up as he was telling me. This is the first relationship I'm in and Peter was making me feel so special. I've never felt this appreciated but I somehow feel happy being with this dork that everyone didn't understand fully.

"I love you" I blurted out without me knowing.

"Oh shit oh my god, I'm sorry I just, ugh you know I wa" before I could explain myself Peter's lips were pressed against mine.

It took me a while to realize what was happening and I kissed back. He cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss and I ran my fingers through his messy morning hair. The kiss was so soft yet passionate at the same time. I felt my cheeks heating up and my face would probably be looking like a tomato.

"Oh my god. Wrong timing guys, wrong timing" Stiles shouted and closed the room door that we were in. We pulled away from the kiss as soon as we heard Stiles voice. Peter and I started laughing and I looked away feeling a little embarrassed.

"Ugh spoiler" Peter hissed.

"Totally" I replied back.

"Getting back to what we left off" he said with a stupid smirk on his face.