|ten|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

"Freak out? why?" I asked Peter.

Before Peter could answer me, I saw the twins emerge as one huge human/creature thing, they had fangs growing out and Peter had the same too. They started battling out and my jaw dropped.

Both Peter and the twin turned into same creature that I saw in my dream. I was starting to freak out and without me realizing I was tearing because of the fear that was taking over me. What if they loose control and kill me? What if Peter was the one who is gonna take my life away? I'm still way too young to die, this can't happen to me at this time.

For a moment it was a normal day for me, then a storm came and right now there's a freaking battle scene in the hospital, and there's some unknown species battling with each other ... especially on my first day.

Through all these racing thoughts in my mind I realized I forgot about Cora. I pushed every single thoughts that is bothering me away and decided to put a tough frontier up and try not freak out until this chaos is over.

Lights were flickering everywhere and Peter and the twins continued fighting while I held onto Cora as tight as I could. I really couldn't do much except to hold her safely.

That's when the twins managed to catch hold of Peter and threw him across the room, through the the double door and slides just to stop right at where Derek was standing.

"We gotta problem, big problem" Peter said.

The twin roared as loud at they can and I trembled in fear.

That's when I saw Derek and Scott transformed into the same thing as Peter and the twins. First Derek attacked the twins, followed by Scott.

Then Stiles got Peter up and left that random lady alone as she watches the fight going on. Stiles and Peter ran across the room to where Cora and I was.

Peter managed to carry Cora and he then looked at me.

"Macy come on, let's go" Peter said.

"I doubt so, I think I sprained my ankle when those twins kicked me" I told Peter as I trembled in fear.

"Stiles, grab hold onto her we need to get somewhere safe first. Come on let's go" Peter told Stiles.

We speed walked our way to the nearest operating room, Stiles still holding onto me as I limped my way there with Peter and Cora in front of us. Derek and Scott were behind and they rushed us in across another hallway and closed us in so that the twins doesn't have the chance to attack us. Stiles got his bat and went out of the room to help Scott and Derek. Then I heard the bat shattering. Great now the person who is holding onto me lost his only weapon that could protect us.

I guess Stiles is still the human one since he hasn't transformed and depended on a weapon to protect him.

Both Derek and Scott were still fighting with the twins and Stiles came back in where Peter and I were, till I heard glass shattering. Both Scott and Derek somehow knocked out the twins and came back to where we were.

We made it to the operating theatre and Peter rested Cora on the operating bed.

"Where's the big guy?" Peter asked.

"He's close" Derek said as he closed the door.

"How about Miss Blake?" Stiles asked surprisingly.

Scott started shaking his head looking around frantically trying to give an answer for Stiles.

"What do you mean? Whats that mean? Like she's gone? Scott are you kidding me?"