|three|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

My loud alarm woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I snoozed the alarm and continued sleeping till I had to wake up cause I was hungry and I had to do something to calm my growling stomach.

So I went to shower and got ready to go down town to find something decent to eat and maybe get some groceries on the way so that I can be able to cook at home. As well as my stuffs back home will be arriving in the afternoon so I will have to rush.

After I got ready, I left my house and locked my door. Since the weather was a little chill, I had my jeans on, a black tank top with my grey cardigan, as well as my white converse.

On the way down to the lobby I saw Mr. Blue Eyes again. I smiled and said hi to him and he responded back with a hi and smiled before we went our separate ways.

Once I reach the lobby I saw Ashley and she was in a hurry to go somewhere so I simply said Hi and went to my car. I made my way down town and saw a cafe.

I settled down and ordered some pancakes to fill my stomach just enough for me so that I'll be able to pack all my items. After breakfast I asked the waiters in the cafe on how to go to the nearest supermarket and they were nice enough to give me the directions.

Soon I reached the supermarket and brought a trolley along with me and grabbed as much things I could get like nutella, peanut butter, some detergents for my clothes, some frozen pizzas and vegetables. After I got what I wanted I made my way to my car, loaded the items I bought into the car and rushed my way back home cause the movers might be here anytime soon.

After I reach my apartment, that's when reality struck me. How the hell am I gonna carry everything back to my apartment.

"Ugh Macy, seriously ... Now you need to take so many trips down" I talked to myself.

So I decided to try to bring everything up at once. I tried to hug all the paper bag I could at one go but as I was making my way to the lobby I bumped into someone and almost dropped my things. I was strong enough to control my balance and managed to stand up straight and that person I bumped into held me up a little.

When I brought down the bags to see who it was it was Mr. Blue Eyes again.

'And you had to do something embarrassing in front of Mr. Blue Eyes. Seriously Macy you need help' I thought myself.

"Come on pass me some items, I'll help you out. Is there anything more left? " Mr. Blue Eyes asked.

"Thank you and sorry for bumping into you" I said to him while passing some of the bags.

"And there's some left in my car sorry to trouble you" I said to him and he grabbed whatever I was holding.

"You go and get your items. I'll wait for you here" He told me.

I ran and unlocked my car and carried all the items in my car and made my way to the kind gentleman.

"You alright there Miss" he asked me.

"Yea all good" I replied him back.

Wow! I was struggling to carry all the items and he is carrying everything with ease. Sometimes I wish I worked out to be strong enough but gym and I can never ever get along.

We made our way to the lobby and now it was hell cause I had to go up till the third floor by stairs cause the lift was broken and wouldn't be fixed till next week.

"You sure you can manage. You seem like you're struggling" he told me.

"Yea kinda struggling but still managing. By the way I live on the third floor, just informing you"

"Okay" he replied me.

I wondered what his name was. Ashley told me a guy's name who was living on the second floor but I couldn't remember. This is why I should have put in full concentration when the person is talking to me.

After struggling my way up , I finally made it. I unlocked the door and invited him in for a drink. I know I have no absolute idea who he is, he could be some psycho murderer but me trying to be sociable still did it. Hopefully I don't get murdered or slashed.

"So you are ?" He started the conversation.

"Macy. Macy Evans and you are?" I asked.

"Wait did you say Evans?" He asked looking shock.

"Uhm yes. Why? Wait who are you? " I looked at him cluelessly.

"By any chance is your parents name Katie and Thomas?"

"Oh my god this is creepy. Yes they are. Who are you?" I

"Guess little girl?" He smirked at me.

I looked at him with full confusion.

"You really need to brush up your history!!" He said sarcastically.

"Wait. OH HALE NO!! PETER HALE YOU!!!" I screamed at him.

"Was that Hale reference needed? And yes I am!!" He said smirking.

"OH HALE YES. And wait I need to do a little something!!" I said.

Now it was his turn to look at me cluelessly.

I went up to him and kicked his legs and kept hitting him till he grabbed hold of me.

"Are you possessed or something? Why the hell are you hitting me? That's not what someone would do if they met someone after years. Normal people hug when they meet after a long time" he told me.

"Oh really. Who was the last one who told me that he would beat up anyone who bullies me and then looses all contact with me?" I retaliated.

"Haven't you heard?" He asked.

"Heard what?" I asked back.

"You know what? Get me a drink we'll have a seat ... Wait we don't have a sofa here, it's okay the floor would be great.. and we'll chat about what happened" he told me.

"Okay" I replied him as I made my way to the kitchen area and got some ice water I left in the fridge. But before I could serve Peter the drinks someone rang the bell. And then I remember my boxes are being delivered today.

"Peter I'm so sorry to keep you waiting, give me a moment, I think it's the movers" I told him.

"Ah it's okay. Take your time" he said smiling at me.

I ran to the door to let the movers move in the items into my apartment. They moved all 30 boxes of mine as well as my bed, bed frames, couch as well my beloved TV along with my DVD players. Just what I needed, that calls for a movie night!

After the movers left I made Peter to help me push the sofa so that we can have a seat and talk about so many things that we missed after I moved LA.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

New chapters back to back ... I know !! Well I was really bored at work so I decided to work on this xD

& THEY MET HEHE. I WAS LITERALLY SMILING WHILE WRITING IT HAHAH, idk if anyone in the office thought I was nuts haha ~

Anyways hope you guys loved the new chapter. Thank you so much for reading. You guys are amazing and hope you're having a great day. 💜