|seven|

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its storyline & characters, but I do own Macy Evans 💪🏼.)

Macy's POV

I woke up still on Peter's lap. He was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake him up and disturb his peace. So I slowly woke up and tiptoed my way to my room and went into my bathroom and showered.

Since it was a Sunday morning I decided to be extra nice (I mean like I'm always nice, DUH!) I thought of making breakfast for both Peter and I said save the trouble of traveling to the nearest cafe.

After showering I changed into my shorts and a baggy old school shirt. I made my way to my kitchen and took the pan out, some pancake mixture and eggs and prepared to cook the breakfast before Peter woke up. But luck wasn't on my side and Peter was already up and saw me working in the kitchen. 

"Morning" he mumbled in his morning raspy voice.

'Mhm okay that was hella sexy' I thought to myself.

"Morning" I smiled sweetly at him and continued mixing the pancake mixture.

"So what are you doing? I thought you were like sleeping beauty who loves to sleep?"

"Seriously. I'm trying to be nice here, cooking breakfast and saving the trouble for you and you're here being mean to me" I said trying to sound a little hurt.

"I'm sorry Princess. Wow, so nice of you to cook breakfast, you're the best" he said in a mocking voice.

"Yea I'm the best. You're slow in realizing that" I said.

Peter simply rolled his eyes at me.

Soon I was done with mixing the pancake mixture and eggs and all that's left was to cook.

"Peter go and wash up. I'll prepare the food by then. Oh Orange juice or Coffee?"

"Coffee please. Ugh wash up" he said as he dragged his way to my room as that was the only bathroom that I have. Weird I know.

It's just so nice to have Peter around. He's always so sweet and caring, wonder which woman wouldn't even want him. He told me he was single. That made me smile a little but there's no chance of me and him. I mean like he see's me as his best friend. How?

I was mentally debating myself while cooking the pancakes and Peter came out of nowhere and poke my sides.

"You're always daydreaming" Peter snapped me out of my self debate session.

"It's good"

"Where are the plates and the cups. I'll help you prepare them"

"Oh the cups on the second drawer and plates on the third"

"Okay"

I finally finished cooking and put the plates down on my coffee table and served Peter the food first as he poured me some orange juice and for himself. That's when I remember I forgot to prepare the coffee for him.

"Oh god I totally forgot about the coffee"

"No problem orange juice is fine, eat first"

I switched on the tv and got ready for my early morning cartoons which consists of Phineas and Ferb as well as Adventure Time.

"MACY! What the hell, cartoons? Act like a grown woman"

"What! I deserve my Sunday morning cartoons. Don't judge me, I love myself some good cartoons okay. Just watch it's actually nice. Trust me"

"What am I stuck with?"

"A beautiful young woman who just prepared breakfast for you cause she's an angel"